10 (Korean) Idols Who Were Seen Without Makeup

Discussion in 'Korean Entertainment' started by Jeff, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Girl's Day - Minah
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

KARA's Goo Hara
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Girl's Generation - Yoona
    The visual of SNSD looks magnificent no matter what!
    [​IMG]

Miss A - Suzy
    Suzy on the early morning travels again, looking just as great without make-up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IU
    IU Looking gorgeous as she walks to a promotion in a simple outfit.
    [​IMG]

IU looks just the same when she’s wearing makeup and without.. it’s no reason she’s known for her beauty <3.
    [​IMG]

Red Velvet - Seulgi
    Seulgi is often seen with little to no make-up, and she still ends up looking perfect!
    [​IMG]

Girl's Generation - Taeyeon
    Taeyeon has been spotted numerous times with a simple no-makeup or little make-up look, often when heading to the airport!
    [​IMG]

Sleepy Taeyeon early in the morning. Still looking beatiful as ever!
    [​IMG]

Taeyeon heads out of the airport, looking tired but still so gorgeous in her simple attire and bare face.
    [​IMG]

Girl's Day -Yura
    Girl’s Day Yura has such smooth and perfect skin it’s no wonder she looks amazing with a bare face.
    [​IMG]

Hyosung
    Hyosung is known to all K-Pop fans for her natural beauty and distinct look. Her cute smile is seen everywhere, and even when she wears no makeup she looks absolutely stunning.
    [​IMG]

Secret - Jieun
    Secret Jieun just helps show how gorgeous the girls of SECRET really are, with their bright eyed looks and beautiful no-makeup look.
    [​IMG]

Jieun is so perfect that even with such little makeup, she stands out looking like a star.
    [​IMG]

Jieun the queen of taking selcas without makeup ㅋㅋ
    [​IMG]

Source: Koreaboo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minah probably looks the most different without make-up on. IU, Yoona, Seulgi, and Yura has the least difference IMO since they don't usually wear heavy makeup.

I'm not that big of a Suzy fan, but she looks pretty similar too. Jieun is a beauty without makeup and I don't even consider myself a fan of hers :lol:.

Out of the monolid idols, most notably Ga-In, Minah, and Seulgi, IMO Seulgi definitely looks the best and probably has the least difference. Just look at my avatar now how cute Seulgi is with minimal makeup.

Personally, I prefer woman with minimal make up. Probably explaions why Yura, Seulgi and Naeun are my biases in their respective groups cause they're not the type to wear heavy make up. Not too sure why Naeun didn't make the list. Also explains why I like :rox: cause she looks nice in CHL with minimal makeup.

What do you think?

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I pick Suzy...Yura...Yoona...

3. Yura Yoona Taeyon (Y)... where's my Tiff ? :rayger:

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

You can't have the whole group make the article :boblaff:. I still think Naeun should've made this article though, and maybe even Krystal.

5. EvilTofu

Krystal, my baby..hadn't seen her in awhile.. f (x)..can't wait till their comback...

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Probably cause of Sulli to be honest. I really think f(x) will be back as 4.

7. EvilTofu

Yea, Sulli and her relationship delayed their comeback for sure. I read she resigned from the group.

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

She "resigned" from the group. I think the fans know she's out, but SM doesn't admit it. Think of the Super Junior situation with Kibum. On paper they're with the group, but in reality they'll never return.

9. EvilTofu

Yea, I don't think it'll effect the group too much cause Sulli isn't a good singer or dancer. She started as an actress so she probably going to get back to that.

It just hard to see this group staying together for many more years. They seem to be doing quite well individually.

10. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Luna has a great voice, no problems going solo definitely. Victoria, she has her China jobs as well, so she's fine. Krystal is Krystal, she'll be fine. Amber I wouldn't even worry at all. She even has her own youtube channel.

Solo or group, they're fine without Sulli. Can't wait for their comeback which they're supposedly preparing for.

11. KeNNy

KeNNy Well-Known Member

Where is jay park on the list?! LOL

12. EvilTofu

:jackwhat: