1st One vs. Sequel

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes II - 法證先鋒II' started by KaY_xD, Jun 6, 2008.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

I'm sooo dissappointed Linda died, and Yoyo Mung degraded as 2nd main character.......
    not the same anymore.

what are ur thoughts?

2. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

It's so sad that linda died, just when they are about to get married. :tear:
    I think it is a good thing that not all the old characters are playing in FH2, which makes this serie more refreshing. it's kinda boring to watch at the same characters again and again. <_<

It's definally better then DIe, I guess 2008 is the year of police series dancey1

3. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

eh, im sad story wise that linda died, but im glad that linda chung is no longer in the series though :p

perhaps if ting ting was played by another girl it would be a different story for me, but its just linda chung cant really act in my opinion =\

4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i nearly cried when linda died...would hav liked linda to continue being in the series but o wells..
    its nice to see some new faces...eg..Matthew Ko...but Kevin Cheung...felly abit iffy 2wards him after seeing him kill Gigi Lai in some next film./..

5. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

i'm not liking this second season too much...there is just something about it that is bugging me about it, i can't just put my finger on it

6. jojolamby

jojolamby Member

i liked linda chung! they shouldnt have cut her off so quickly...i mean yeah i know she is filming other movies but i personally think they cut her off too early...

7. giraffe

giraffe Active Member

I like this one better b/c Charmaine Sheh is in it! I like how she's so calm, cool, and almost heartless in the beginning. As you progress with the show, you see that she is actually very charming and warm. I'm currently on ep. 15 and see that there will be a love triangle develop between Charmaine, Kevin, and Frankie.

8. i like it so far.. the love relationships is quite boring right now but that will pick up im pretty sure.... but the cases are more harder and the clues/forensic stuff is more technical....the addition of kevin + charmaine can't hurt either.

right now it's way better than the first show...lol first show i didn't even find it to be that good anyways ;)

9. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I initially didn't like the idea of them dropping some of the original cast. Ding Ding's death was really sad. But I think it's going pretty well so far. Refreshing to have Charmaine and Kevin. I like how they slowly improve on the chemistry between the cast. And the cases are pretty interesting.

10. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

someone always has to die in these new films like..
    i find it quite annoying cos i dont want them to die in the film like...

11. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

Well Linda dying had made room for Charmaine and the new characters..

Plot wise, I find the sequel more slow going at first, but I do think (hope) that it would pick up.

12. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Story is not suspense as the first one and only the 1st case so far seem good but the next few seem boring.

13. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I like the first one better so far because this feels like a filler series that was a lower priority for all the actresses that had scheduling problems.

The relationships aren't as good as the first one but I doI like Kevin's chemistry with Frankie though.

Shinobi is right about the cases being more interesting

14. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

Would have prefered if they kept the original characters cos the bonding was already there, and jus introduce one or two secondary characters. Think they ruined the whole feel that i liked sooo much in the 1st series.

15. Suiko

Suiko Well-Known Member

yes i wish linda didn't die. but i think charmine is doing a good job as the lead actress.

16. Scherazarde

Scherazarde Active Member

it felt like they pretty much got rid of yoyo and linda so charmaine can fit into the picture, i really didn't like that

17. night_fever_angel

night_fever_angel Active Member

I like both of them
    buh i liked the first one better
    i think its cuz Linda did a pretty good job
    seemed a shame she got cut off

18. tvfan07

tvfan07 Well-Known Member

Actually I love both but I love the 2nd part more because not only I love the new cast in this series like Charmaine and Kevin but the storyline is pretty good than the 1st one and the cases they solve also quite interesting but only the one i dislike for 2nd part is Linda died so fast.

19. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I like the storyline in this sequel but i dont reli like the fact they degraded Yoyo and killed Linda!!!

20. lilchan92

lilchan92 Well-Known Member

yeah i see how the whole story changed a bit and made charmaine the lead insted of yoyo but i guess thats how they would have to draw more viewers if they left yoyo their and made it around her and bobby viewers would be bored so they had to add new charaters in and make it more about them and they also made frankie and bigger role then bobby in this they focus on his love for linda and then they focus on the love triangle with kevin and charmaine it guess in season 2 the definitly focused more on their lives then on the cases in the first one it was alot on the cases and the cases were scarier and a bit better but now its more their own lives rather then the cases.