1st One vs. Sequel

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes II - 法證先鋒II' started by KaY_xD, Jun 6, 2008.

1. candy10013

candy10013 Well-Known Member

the first one is better. they talk about the evidence and solve the case half and half. in this one the evidence came out of no where and seem immpossiable

2. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

I found Linda really annoying in FH because of her overly cutesy look. She was much more bearable in FHII and o wow frankie's character is so romantic! And the cases are not that bloody ahahaha. So...FHI over FHII

3. akagarwa1

akagarwa1 Active Member

the characters changing wasnt the main part to me. the episodes didn't have that much of a hook at the end as the first one. the cases werent as interesting. Linda dying was unexpected. It adds a new twist though, cuz normally no one dies that early.

4. asianboy

asianboy Member

i like both since series 1 was character development and series 2 did not have to do it anymore. But just did not like the love triangle.

5. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

ill just wait till 3 comes out x]

6. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

This was v watchable, but i preferred the first one.

7. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

the sequel was good cnt member da 1st 1 too much but overall a gud series

8. lilady912

lilady912 Member

I was really excited to watch the sequel, but the opening theme totally ruined stuff for me. It pretty much told you that Linda was going to die. I was just blazing through the first five episodes waiting for her to die, it was like torture. (Plus, her and Frankie were too disgustingly sweet.)

As for the new characters, I must say that Kevin is freaking CUTE!!!! I loved his character in this and he has the cutest smile! *sigh*

9. dolphin115

dolphin115 Member

I think FH2 is a little better...because we get new characters like Charmaine & Kevin, who have quite interesting personalities.