2007-2008 UEFA Champions League

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by goo wak jai, Sep 18, 2007.

1. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

yep, evident on the quarter final thriller with arsenal...not trying to boast about bein a liverpool supporter, but well done arsenal, prolly the only team outta chelsea n man u that i respect...anyways, gd luck on next season, n yea, bad luck on the penalties...great match overall

#141 mingming2006, Apr 8, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  2. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye, funny that being an arsenal supporter out of all the top teams, the other team that i want to win if arsenal don't win is liverpool, prob cos i don't like the chelsea players and man u are just gay lol. i do like gerrard and torres though. must admit torres goal was just superb, funny thing is he seems to shoot better while turning, quite strange but always a gd ability to have.

3. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Man U and Barcelona in the semis... now that's an interesting match

4. 2f2f

2f2f Member

Man Utd will win CL 2008..!!!!

5. relentless88

relentless88 Member

barcelona is soo much better

6. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Not any more. Maybe 2 years ago.

7. goo wak jai

^ I've heard alot of rumours about Ronaldinho lately.... too bad he can't the semis because of injury.
    Anyway Liverpool vs Chelsea tomorrow. A must watch.

8. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

Chelsea was lucky to draw 1-1 with Liverpool. Liverpool scored an own goal in the last minutes of injury time.

9. hongkongboy

hongkongboy Well-Known Member

good boy Riise lol watta a goal

thats what i called classic own goal

2moz man u gonna beat barca 2-0 !!!!!

Cl final Chelsea v Man Utd

i hope Utd beat chelsea in league and CL

10. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

that was the unluckiest own goal ever, right before the whistle..... I had a feeling Chelsea were gonna get a very late goal but not like that!

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i know, liverpool were unlucky in that match, chelsea just hung on cos of cech but then the own goal just made it an unlucky night for liverpool but a brill night for chelsea fans.

12. goo wak jai

Liverpool were so damn unlucky yesterday... I was about to celebrate and then Chelsea got a lucky goal at the end.
    Liverpool should've won the first leg 2-0
    Oh well... hopefully they can overcome their poor record at Stamford Bridge and win next wednesday.

13. goo wak jai

Barcelona vs Man U tomorrow!

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

and so man u win 1-0 against barcelona. tbh i thought that man u were quite lucky with the goal and hardly had any chances. then again barcelona didn't make gd use of the posession and man u's defence was gd so they couldn't score. all in all it was a gd game but would have been better with more goals.

15. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

I know Man U did not play well but won the game, this is football. Man U defence was very good and Scholes scored a very good goal. This is how games are won.

16. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye i know, i never doubted that, i just sed they were slightly lucky thats all. besides im pleased its gonna be a british team thats gonna win the champions league.

17. mtlee

mtlee Member

it's gonna be liverpool against man u i guess..i'm a hardcore liverpool fan but somehow i don't feel that we need to win the CL anymore (since instanbul) ..let the chelsea guys have some fun with it (since they haven't EVEN gone to the final before)..it's getting a bit boring since it's almost always liverpool in the final (we're too good for europe)..

18. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

sorry... I don't feel the same way... ManU played terrible... Scholes did indeed get in a terrific goal... class written all over it... however your defense was shite... it was shakey and scrambling to defend... if Henry was playing since the kick off... might have been a different story... your side was tested just about from the first minute of the game... if you want to beat Chelsea in the final, ur gonna have to do better(yes... I do think Chelsea will get there... they're having an incredible run on)... I do think that part of the problem is Vidic not playing and I understand that... but its no excuse... got incredibly lucky in the last 15mins... however I would like to extend my congrats for reaching the finals...

19. goo wak jai

Omg.... i cna't believe Liverpol got knocked out of the semis.... man i was feeling so down yesterday ;)

20. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye looks like chelsea could steal both titles from man u now. i will laugh if they do lol. as much as i hate chelsea i think hate man u more so i will prob help chelsea win both titles instead of man u.