360 or PS3?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Moki, Sep 10, 2005.

1. jdschinksta

jdschinksta Member

Graphics wise: PS3 obviously
    Price: games (360), system (360)
    Games: both pretty much the same
    Controller: wired (360), wireless (both)
    Modifications: 360 is free, just need to learn how to change the drivee...PS3 is still unknown

*my view on the two systems*

2. Snooozze

Snooozze Member

PS3 haha

3. porkyporkchop

porkyporkchop New Member

Wii? okok, PS3 for sure over 360

4. sony

sony Member

i would take a ps3, i mean just the features are adorable!
    would die for one!

5. hause

hause Member

i heard a lot of bad things about xbox360. they have poor quality issue which results in large number of failure. go to google and search "360 died". or "360 rings". you get hundreds of users posting video showing the dead 360 and some weird methods to revive a dead 360.

6. ogbaka

ogbaka Well-Known Member

almost all of these are coming to xbox360 so im all for xbox360

it is for sure that dmc4 is for 360. square-enix is on 360 too for a game called the last remnant. the orginal creator for all the FF series is exclusive for 360 too. mgs4 is coming over very soon. Resident Evil 5 is launching same day for both systems. I would only get a ps3 for the blu-ray movie playback but it is not a winner yet and cost ~$200 more then 360.

just my opinion...

7. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

PS3 because it cures cancer (ie. Folding@Home)

8. i think if they unlock all of its potentials like the ps2... that thing is gonna be a beast!! you're gonna need a 60" to enjoy the graphics...

9. Thyobear

Thyobear Well-Known Member

I've played the XBox360 and the original thoughts that it might hang like a computer came true so many times... but i've always been a PS3 guy.. the games, some exclusive..

Naming a few:
    Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot
    Gran Turismo 5 and HD
    Killzone 3
    Final Fantasy XIII
    Final Fantasy Versus XIII

And like Ecko said, when game developers get the equipment to use PS3 to it's full capacity... watch XBOX360 bow down to PS3

10. primal_phil

primal_phil Member

as of now the xbox 360 has an edge on the ps3. And if the ps3 doesn't come up with good game soon it won't be able to surpass the xbox360.

11. tonkachi

tonkachi Well-Known Member

totally...also have u seen the stats for the ps3? they hit 602 teraflops (last time i checked) but if sony don't start kicking out some killer software..their fanbase is goin to go down the pooper shooter...

12. Dratsabu

Dratsabu Member

The X360 has more games then the PS3, but the PS3 has better service. Playing online with the X360 can cost you maybe 60-75 a month(Sorry forgot, canceled the GOLD membership), PS3 has free online service a usual. PS3 has a better processor and great games to come(September 2007). I would get the PS3 if I had a choice to buy either system, plus I have a psp so, Youtube on my psp lol(REMOTE PLAY, play any media under the PS3 menu(e.g. Videos, Music, Pics, chat, and internet.))

13. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

75 dollars a month for Live? seriously? i thought it was like 80 dollars for a year?...

14. ksc4life

ksc4life Well-Known Member

if i was you i wil take the ps3!!!!!!!