360 or PS3?

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by Moki, Sep 10, 2005.

1. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

the new system look mcuh better than b4

2. cerad

cerad Member

PS3's not even out yet. So you can't really compare between the two. But 360's definitely got a head start

3. don

don ello

no matter how long it takes for PS3 to come out, i'm still gonna go with PS3. i just think PS3 has better games and i'm kind of a PS fan hehe but i guess i will need to start up a PS3 fund ;)

4. Haneo

Haneo Well-Known Member

PS totally dominated all other consoles, and so did PS2. I just hope they do the same with PS3. I'm quite surprised how they were able to take on giant companies like Nintendo and Sega - they had years of experience in this industry.

5. naruto1314

well sony got a good name
    for realiblity and durablilty

6. PS3.
    Metal Gear Solid; Final Fantasy and Gran Turismo (the first two might be available for Xbox 360 though).

7. ngoc_ngoc

ngoc_ngoc Member

anyone know when ff12 is coming out for US, and if its for PS2 or PS3?

8. naruto1314

it ps2
    summer 2006
    i guess it august

9. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

mwhahaha may for uk release ;)

10. naruto1314

awww
    i think for US is like Agust 1 how much do uk pay for it?

11. wongv78

wongv78 Well-Known Member

PS3, RPGs! 1080P! Only way to do hi-def gaming. I guess you could buy the attachement for X360. . . smart move by Sony to wait, 1080P is going to rule.

12. naruto1314

lolz you could buy xbox 360

yea ps3 have better rpg games that why it out beat xbox nad nintendo

13. oranje

oranje Well-Known Member

stick to Sony...PS3
    he he he

14. zihe

zihe Well-Known Member

I think 360 is better because I think since its a microsoft production, it has top of the line graphics. I mean its microsoft. Microsoft is like the founder of computers and stuff almost. I bet everyone in here is using a Microsoft operating system

15. Top of the line my ass... (no offense). They haven't even come out with the hd-dvd capable models. But really though as of right now, xbox360 is a sad piece of crap that other's consider the 'next gen' console. I dunno maybe their next version of the console might be better, but I got my money on the PS3 as of right now.
    Just think the PS3 gonna have that cell processor new technology along with Blu-Ray Dvds. Now that's a 'next gen' console for ya. Sure it ain't even out yet, but just the games that the PS3 is gonna have is worth it. Devil May Cry, Metal Gear, Resident 'FREAKIN' Evil... And you know when it comes to Sony, Sony=Sexy.... just look at PSP vs. The Origami... Only thing bad about the PS3 is the controller which I hope they change. Other than that PSTres All the way...

16. naruto1314

ps3 is better graphic and processor
    than the xbox 360
    it said that it they stop competition with graphic and more on games
    there some good games

17. don

don ello

sony is pretty sexy lol =P

18. blizzard

blizzard Member

easily the ps3, more variety of games, popularity better, slicker looking
    Sony all the way...

19. Logy

Logy Well-Known Member

looks like the ps3 is gonna have a worldwide release, hope it doesnt run into the same shortage issues of the 360