5nd.com Many chinese songs!!!

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by DaProdigy_718, Feb 28, 2006.

1. DaProdigy_718

DaProdigy_718 Well-Known Member

chinese: http://5nd.com/
    translated: http://translate.google.com/transla...&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=/language_tools

I found this website called 5nd.com
    It has alot of chinese songs and rankings on how good they are.
    On one of the categories (newest renewal song,最新更新歌曲 ) where it has 10 songs listed and ranked, when u click on any of the 10 songs in that category, when they play, it is all INSTRUMENTAL with no lyrics to the song. These are tracks without lyrics. Well i wanna download those songs without lyrics just like how it is when u click play on any of the 10songs in the category on the website.

But when i try to download, u have to go to another website and download the song (mp3yahoo or something..). And on the other website where i clicked and has directed me to, when i download the same title song and everything, the song has LYRICS!!! I wanna download the songs without lyrics just like how it was in 5nd.com

Help me out plz. I reali want to download these songs without lyrics, only instrumentals. Anyone know how i can do this?!?!?!? Please help me out if u can. Preciate it. Im desperate as hell to get this. Thx alot alot alot for any help at all.

Scroll down a little, and u will see the section/category/list of songs that play the song with no lyrics, only music (instrumental).

osddzl.jpg

To break it down simpler,

i just can't download those songs without lyrics(called instrumentals) that r posted on the website in the indicated picture above. I reali reali reali want to download those instrumentals posted that u can listen to i can't seem to download them. Need help!!! If any1 knows how to download instrumentals in that section of the website or any other website with instrumentals from original songs, plz help me out and tell me.
    How to download them instrumentals from the indicated section of the website (circled in red in the pic)?!?!? Greatly preciate it. Thx alot for any help

#1 DaProdigy_718, Feb 28, 2006
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2006
  2. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

Also Baidu, the 4th most visited site in the world

3. DaProdigy_718

I already know about baidu.com, im trying to download instrumentals(the song without the lyrics) like the one's in 5nd.com
    Is there any other site that has downloadable instrumentals of songs without the lyrics, just music???

I think this is the only site that even lets you listen to the song without lyrics. Anyway to download?!?!? A solution?!?!?

4. Li-thal

Li-thal Active Member

nice find man

5. DaProdigy_718

no1 can help me out?!?!? I just want to know how to download those songs on the website in the circled area on the picture above, they r instrumentals of the original song with no lyrics. If any1 knows how to download them, plz tell me. Preciate it greatly. Thx for any help reali.

6. b.b.briann

b.b.briann Member

good find props =D

7. harris

harris Well-Known Member

duno how to use the site lol.

8. Lechx

Lechx Active Member

Whoa that music site is nice...if only there was a site with full mp3s and lyrics ;p

9. Aznguy123

Aznguy123 Well-Known Member

o.o me like site ty-devil

10. calvinz_ck

calvinz_ck Member

but baidu cannot download for whole album
    is it right

11. ceetal

ceetal Well-Known Member

ooh nice find.. sorry can't help you with your problem though =o=
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    i do believe you can only download one song at a time on baidu..

12. Lechx

Lechx Active Member

Baidu usually has top "billboard singles" or something like that. its still nice though :) I love it!

13. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

yeah, i go on that site too download old songs as old songs are quite rly hard to find.

14. j3llyb3lly

j3llyb3lly Member

that's a cool site

15. weiner_patrol

weiner_patrol Member

can u download albums off that...i cant read chinese that well :s

16. Teem

Teem Member

anyone tried 8ttt?

17. turbogor

turbogor Well-Known Member

i don't get their site.. it links me to random places + to yahoo
    and i have no clue waht i click on to preview the song =/

18. moeka

moeka New Member

if you can play the song by clicking them, it's in your temp internet files, go there and copy the file to anywhere you want
    btw how can get an english version of a chinese site

#18 moeka, May 1, 2006
    Last edited: May 1, 2006
  19. MugenSpoon

MugenSpoon New Member

Doubt that you can, but there are some online translaters like for example
    www.worldlingo.com/wl/translate

But in anycase maybe just learn to read more?;)
    Its never too late to start ...

20. MugenSpoon

MugenSpoon New Member

oh..forgot to ask.. can anyone tell me whats the quality like for the songs?
    128kb

Sometimes i use www.gg90.com to dL songs and used to use www.tt90.com (but bad quality [64Kb/sec] so i stopped DLing from there)