9 Drinks Every Alcoholic Must Try

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by AC0110, Mar 26, 2007.

1. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

1. Flaming Doctor Pepper
    Recipe: 1 oz Amaretto, splash 151, beer
    Mixing Instructions: Pour the Amaretto in a shot glass, top it off with 151, and light the mixture on fire. Drop it in the beer and slam the entire thing.

For a real man slamming a beer and shot just isn’t enough; he needs the whole concoction to be on fire. This drink gets extra man points for tasting like flat Dr. Pepper and not the fizzled, gussied up store bought brand. Carbonation is for sissies.

Danger! Only a couple will get you drunk. The more you have, the more you risk getting your face burned off.

2. 3 Wise Men
    Recipe: 1/3 oz Jack Daniels, 1/3 oz Johnnie Walker, 1/3 oz Jim Beam
    Mixing Instructions: Put the ingredients in a glass: drink.

Nothing is better than alcohol mixed with other alcohol. Not even cocaine and hookers. Ok, maybe cocaine and hookers…

Danger! What is worse than a hangover? Alcohol poisoning from drinking too many of these.

3. Liquid Cocaine
    Recipe: 1/4 shot Grand Marnier, 1/4 shot Southern Comfort, 1/4 shot Vodka (Absolut) 1/4 shot Amaretto, 1 splash Pineapple juice
    Mixing Instructions: Combine 4 alcohols and pineapple juice in cocktail mixer with ice. Shake well. Strain into shot glass.

Speaking of cocaine and hookers, this drink has nothing to do with either. It will, however, leave you with no money face-down in a strange alley, much like cocaine and hookers.

Danger! Despite what the name may indicate, do not try to snort this up your nose. If you do, please get it on video.

4. 666
    Recipe: 1 part Sambuca, 1 part Jack Daniels, 1 part Tequila
    Mixing Instructions: Add each ingredient one by one to shot glass

Hell only burns once. This drink burns twice. Actually, three times...

Danger! In the morning, you will shit fire.

5. Bloody Mary
    Recipe: 1 1/2 oz Vodka, 3 oz Tomato juice, 1 dash Lemon juice, 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce, 2-3 drops Tabasco sauce, 1 wedge Lime
    Mixing Instructions: Shake all ingredients (except lime wedge) with ice and strain into an old-fashioned glass over ice cubes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the wedge of lime and serve.

These are the only fool-proof cure for a hangover on the market. This tasty red liquid could breathe life back into Anna Nicole’s cold, stiff, fat corpse. Vodka and Red Bull’s fake caffeine buzz is crap on a crap cracker compared to this shiny, red nectar.

Danger! These taste really good on a hangover. They are only to be used if you plan on drinking more. That is the only place they will lead you.

6. Black Toothed Grin
    Recipe: Jack Daniels and a couple of drops of Coke.
    Mixing Instructions: Pour a glass of Jack. Put just enough Coke in it to turn it black.

This was the favorite drink of the late, great Pantera guitarist, Dimebag Darrell. The trick here is not to get too much coke in the mix. It should be just enough to turn the liquid black. The soda should be nothing more than a funny little decoration so no one knows how much of an alcoholic you really are.

Danger! This is like drinking a full glass of Jack Daniels. Don’t fuck around too much. You have been warned.

7. Rum and Coke
    Recipe: Vodka and Pepsi. Fucking idiots.
    Mixing Instructions: Mix. Drink.

The old classic that has been the favorite of pirates since the times it was just called rum. Be sure to mix it at a 4:1 ratio. You should taste more of the rum than Coke. Pansies that walk around with more Coke than rum are subject to a right good kicking for frontin’ on Pirates everywhere.

Danger! Do not attempt to walk up and down stairs while wearing an eye patch and drunk off rum. If you do, I must again ask that you video tape it.

8. Long Island Iced Tea
    Recipe: 1 part Vodka, 1 part Tequila, 1 part Rum, 1 part Gin, 1 part Triple sec, 1 1/2 part Sour mix, 1 splash Coca-Cola
    Mixing Instructions: Mix ingredients together over ice in a glass. Pour into shaker and give ONE brisk shake. Pour back into glass and make sure there is a touch of fizz at the top.

Like this really needs the splash of Coke. This reminds me of that old song “One of these things is not like the other…”

Danger! It is a mixture of five god damn liquors. Shit!

9. Straight Shots
    Recipe: A bottle of the cheapest liquor you can find.
    Mixing Instructions: None. It comes pre-mixed.

Since the days of the great Doc Holiday, men have enjoyed whiskey straight. Probably even before then, but not like Doc.

Danger! Think of the worst thing that you could possibly do while drunk and times that by ten million.

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

wehre the blowjob?lol

3. ralliart

ralliart Well-Known Member

Hmm, must try these some day.........not the BJ one. lol

4. The_One

The_One Active Member

hah what a coincidence. I overheard this girl talking about a Flaming Doctor Pepper earlier this morning, and was wondering what the hell it was. Also something about having a "Virgin Sex on the Beach", which I'm assuming, or at least hoping, is also another type of alcoholic mix. Strange names they come up with. But very creative I must say. I'd like to have a shot of the Liquid Cocaine :D

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

im not joking..its a drink

6. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

have tried the rum and coke, bloody mary, long island ice tea ... love the rum and coke!

7. ralliart

Whats in it?

I'm sorry I'm not an Alcoholic like some people. lol

#7 ralliart, Mar 26, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2007
  8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol google

9. ralliart

Geee, I wonder what will come up. LOL

Results 1 - 10 of about 1 900 000.

Note: No I did not google it, It's just a random number, LOL

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol type blowjob cocktail

11. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

Those are good shit... =)

12. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

Tried:
    3 Wise Men
    Bloody Mary (hate it with a passion, probably due to the tomato juice)
    Black Toothed Grin (I always get these when I play dice -- easy kill :p)
    Rum and Coke (I always get these... any other time)
    Long Island Iced Tea (overrated)
    Straight Shots (LOVE)

add:
    Screwdriver (LOVE -- best way to drink someone under the table :p)

Talking about the BJ one, I think I heard of it. Though there's this more girly variation of "screaming orga$m" -- 1 part bailey's, 1 part kahluah, 1 part sheridon (sp) and 1 part something else, all creamy, plus a part of cream, I think. Girls love it despite the name -- thought again, it makes easy kill as the flavour is sweet and alcohol content is relatively high (considering its sweetness)

13. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ya i put it on my crothch and girls drink it without hands hahaha ahahahahaha

14. yea den they break the glass wit their teeth.. freakin savage..

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ecko is jealous cause no girl give him bj lol

16. lol more like you jus mad.. you gotta give girls alcohol inorder for them to go near you son...

17. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol i've had 4 out of the 9 of these... i love shots with Bailey's mixed in (its a bit girly but w/e), makes it go down so much smoother and they usually have a nicer aftertaste :p

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ecko at least i get girls..wait til i get my bartending liscence....party with girls at ma house hahahaa

19. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

where the hell the bottle a 40 in that brown paper bag..

20. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

PA is too classy fo that Sh*t, dood.