A friend go club with his co-worker.

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Aznmask, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

not trashcan??

Let say you have a longtime friend.. and you invite him to hangout. But he always refuse to go. But he go hangout with someone else. What does it mean?

after he hangout with his friend. The next day call you and said the party was so bad.

*** btw i'm not jealous. I'm just pissed I as his friend and asked him many time to hang out. ** i'm happy he go club with his friend but in the same time.. it piss me off too.

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

he took the time to call you and told you he had a bad experience.

if he was a trashcan, he would of called you and bragged about being in a party and had a blast without you

3. Aznmask

I think he was naive and he didnt realized he had hurt our friendship. BTW we still friend. But from now on I just dont call him to hang out.

But whatever thanks to you guys for those who had contribute or contribute nothing.

To those ppl that not helpful or didnt understand my situation. Please go somewhere else.

thanks.

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

meme accomplished.

exit.

5. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Sound like you're just trying to take his first time and just annoyed that his co-workers did.
    Just relax man, make new friends and may be they're willing to invite you to their first time.

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol getting a stripper for gf would be weird like thousands of horny dudes probably had a boner when she gave lap dance and they have seen her ass titties whatever lol one night stands maybe but gf material lol would u like seeing your girlfriend ride dudes with a hard on? not like you can say girl quit you job unless your a sugar daddy i guess.

7. Aznmask

again lmao..

i said come to Night club maybe you can find a girlfriend.

You guys attack me like crazy.

why would i tell him to go to find a girlfriend in stripclub for? I bought him to strip club 2times to have some lap dance since he was still virgin.

( i only go to stripclub 3 time in life time , i hope this answer u guys)

8. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

if you brought him to strip clubs already why are you mad?

9. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

bro... he doesn't have to do everything with you... even married couples need time alone or time away from each other to be alone or with other ppl... as a close friend, your expectations/perceptions of him are different from his co-workers... i mean it's the same for me, I have friends that I only see/meet at parties or clubs, sometimes dinner... then I have friends that I share my life with...

get over it, you're being a complete prat and jealous... the naive one is not your friend, it's you... instead of being a dbag and not inviting him to shit anymore, you should tell him to go with u next time and make sure he has a good time... that's a true bro, you on the other hand sound like an insecure teenage girl...

sorry to all the women out there... i already toned it down, i'm actually in disbelief of this kid's behaviour...

10. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

:ugh:

dont take this shit personal.. u know everyone always flames everyone around here... thats how we roll on PA lol

-_- u dont go to clubs to look for a gf... at least that wouldnt b my advice... n once again... getting a lapdance cuz hes a virgin sounds too pathetic.... why dont u get him a prostitute already

11. Aznmask

Sigh.. lmao again.

i found the comment are very funnyl. keep the flame going lol.

I'm happy he go to club with his co-worker. But in the same time i felt like i got betrayed because i invited him to club/hangout for many time. It just sad that i thought we are close friend that he shouldn't do this to me.

I'm here to rant. but it seem everyone flame on me without knowing the situation.

Peace guys. If you guys have flame problem, go make your own thread.

12. Aznmask

@@ KT you are very cool.. lmao

Strip club and Night club is different shit.

13. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

we know the situation, ur mad because he went with his coworkers to a club instead of with you, especially since u invited him multiple times... we get it... y the fck did he go with them instead of you, his close friend and someone who's "lookin out" for him, w/e...

so now you feel, ok whatever, from now on I won't invite him to shit, it's pointless cuz he wouldn't go anyways...

kid, stop acting like ur still 5... tell him that stuff like this ain't cool, and let him know that next time ur gonna take him clubbing and show him a good time... or if it bothers u that much stop being friends with him... don't act like friends when ur clearly not, how the hell do u call urself a friend if u exclude him? u wanna pay him back for the disrespect? do it by being the better man, not by being a bitter prick...

14. Aznmask

He dont like clubbing or hangout.. that was why he refuse to go with me. He going with his co-worker (maybe he want to try something new/ or dont want upset his co-worker). The thing upset me was. (his co-worker texted him on 7pm , and he didnt saw the text until 10pm and he go out aroound 10ish so basically he might be kind of late but he still go)..

Im here to rant because i want to listen to what you guys think of this kind of situation. Stop come in my thread and treat me like criminal.

I think situation like this had happen to alot of people. But how do you guys handle it. I need something solution/suggestion. Not flame me. Please.

I know i act like 5yr old. maybe i expect too much from a friend. If this friend wasn't' close to me, i won't give a damn, if he go club or not.

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

you know what give him a lapdance man maybe he just cheap and like freebies.

16. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

what solution/suggestion do you want us to say? that you're right, he shouldn't have treated you that way and you should totally get him back for it?... hell no...

I gave out 2 suggestions already... stop being his friend, or tell him ur not happy with what he did and show him a good time at a club next time...

seriously, by excluding him all ur gonna do is just stop hanging out as much and end up not being friends... so bottom line, do you want to be friends with him or not? because if you want to be friends with him, why the fck would you want to hurt him by excluding him? that's why I'm flaming you, not because ur upset, but because you're acting like an ass...

17. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

nah, we're just ranting at your ranting, thats how rant sections work here

18. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

Aznmask

you are the one that's attacking everyone.

I know what you are talking about, in regards to your friend always saying I'm not going to go clubbing ect (let's say your his bestfriend and vice versa) and then some guy who is probably just some random coworker then goes lets go clubbing and he says sure you feel like dude wtf why did you go with her / him when he / she asked you and not when I asked you.

You just feel betrayed and it's similar feeling to the wedding guy.

BUT in the end people are flaming you are at the whole virgin / stripclub / club kind of shit.

Maybe he doesn't want to go with you because of the reason your making him go (is making him uncomfortable) pushing girls into him ect.

Then his coworker friend is inviting him to go to chill and have a drink or two and nothing less. All these things come into play and I think how you keep mentioning your friend is a virgin is some kind of sickness or a problem concerns me the most. So why can't he be a virgin? Why can't he wait until hes met the right one or saving it for his future wife. That's what's wrong with today's media. Makes people think not being a virgin is a must by the age of 14.

Sorry off topic but yeah...

PS: Was the coworker a guy or a girl?

19. reno

reno Well-Known Member

awwww OP got edited =(

20. Aznmask

guy or girl? wow okay the more i going to reply into this thread, and this going to make me look like an idiot.
    He is a guy. (in my thread i use "his" a lot of time. Okay whatever maybe you like to rant into my thread.

The reason i keep saying still virgin because he is 27 year olds. (okay this might be nothing wrong to some people).

I told him to come meet new people from nightclub/ party / etc. is this wrong? i didnt pushing him. i don't like to push people to do something if they dont want to do. That why he refuse to go party/nightclub with me.

The reason i asked him to go Stripclub because like i said HE still Virgin. So he NEVER ever saw a damn pussy before. So is this wrong to ask a friend go to strip club?

The reason behind why he don't like clubbing with me. Not because he hate me or dont want be my friend. Like i said again he dont hang out or party or go out too much. SO he kind of like anti-social thing (become naive on situation like this) he didnt even know he hurt our friendship because he call me the next day that he went to club with his co-worker. (other type of friend might keep it secret from me) .

But you guys make it like it was all my fault. Yeah sorry it was all my fault czu i want to expect too much from a friend.

You guys are :nuts:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.