Abortion. What would you do?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Akademik, Apr 6, 2005.

1. ok. i think i may have fallen back into my PA illness >.<

forgive me!

2. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

-_-2 Imma leaving... Genevieve is coming.

3. cuforeversky

cuforeversky Member

I'm against abortion except in cases of rape. Being young isn't an excuse. I think most people are irresponsible.

4. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Pretty funny how most pro-lifers are against abortion, except in cases of rape. If you believe that life starts at conception, you should be against abortion under ALL circumstances, or it just makes your arguments inconsistent.

I'm pro-choice, btw.

5. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

dno, never ever slept with a gal n gt her pregnant...so anything relatin to pregnancy, would be best to leave it til the best time in which comes around...

6. s0uljae

s0uljae Well-Known Member

abortion?

i really think abortion is necessary. however, many people think that is morally wrong. For example, if the parent does not want their kid, why would u force them to have it? even they do keep their baby, i highly doubt they would love them.. this is why i really think abortion is totally necessary and im 100 percent support abortion.

7. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

if the couple arent ready to be parents, then yes - abortion is required. I have no problems with that. There are many factors which needs to be considered:

1) Mentally ready to be a father/mother - if you're not mentally ready, the child will drive you nuts.
    2) Financial support to bring the child up - if you dont have the money to bring the child up, the child is going to suffer
    3) Support from family and friends - bringing a child up is going to be daunting and you need advice and support from those who had experience with children.

If you dont have any of these, then get an abortion

I despise teenagers getting pregnant and end up having kids so early in their life.

8. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Threads merged.

Knoc

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ya and if abortion is ok then ppl would keeep doin it...its no different than murder because it is a living!

10. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

I'm against abortion, its inhumane.... but some people accepts it nowadays cos of acts of stupidity...>_>...idiots...

11. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

yer, its kinda murder, but then again, if having the baby could screw up the girl or guy's life with etc, but then its their fault

12. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

This whole abortion is wrong thing is one of the dumbest "controversial" topics, right next to the "are gays allowed to get married".

Plain and simple, it's HER body, it's HER kid, let HER decide if it's right or wrong. The mother to be is aware of her current situation and is well aware of her belief, she can make a decision ON HER OWN. As my grandmother would say, "Worry about your own ass before you go around and try to wipe other people's asses.".

It irritates me when the government and media take trivial matters like this and blow it completely out of proportion and make it more "controversial" than it needs to be rather than focusing on things that are more important.

13. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

if i was pregnant...i'd keep the child no matter what....
    an while it would disrupt my education an career plans...
    it doesnt mean i have to stop...I can always go bk to school an finish it off...just in my own time thats all..

but i wont consider abortion...

14. goeatc

goeatc Well-Known Member

abortion. I mean, Kontra is right, worry about yourself first. If you didn't want it, why wouldn't you abort it ? I mean, yeah, sure, it's murder, but she/he's not gonna scream in agony or haunt you for the rest of your life... I know I sound cold, but I wouldn't want something I didn't want, to hinder my life. it's all up to the mother.

15. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, so ur willing to have a baby at say what 15-18 or something, let it stop ur studies, blah blah, ur parents and etc willprob kick u outta the house, the father doesnt want the baby , lol ur pretty much screwed

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

i agree with kontra but aside from the mother/ i think the father has the right to decide also, although the mother should still have the upper hand in making the decision.
    in the scenario that if you get raped or whatever, ur thinking will most likely change. this issue really depends on what caused the pregnancy. also at different phases in life most likely than not, u'll think differently. that "always go back to school thing." i know some people like that and its definitely not as easy as it sounds also, without a proper education there won't be great career opportunities and it will be hard to support the baby, unless u have rich/ very caring parents to help out. sometimes a person's gotta take the easy way out.

17. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i know....it depends on how the child was conceived..
    then we're able to make a decision about it...

as for teens gettin kicked out or left to fend for themselves....i know there are services that are available an can help them out in the UK....

18. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Member

depends on how long it is and the situation..

19. gentle_br3eze

gentle_br3eze Well-Known Member

this is a very tough question. it really depends whether if the two are mature enough to take responsibility for the baby. i believe in abortion because female have the right to but if the operation goes wrong, that is it for the female....

20. abortion is the easiest way out... but is it the right way??

n when u can't even b responsible enough to use protection or contraception... can u look after a child??

giving up ur own flesh n blood for adoption... can u really do it?? is that the best option for the kid?? will he/she end up in a good loving home??

gosh... so many questions... luck i don't plan to have kids... n i'm way over the age of 18 -lol