AGWTC and TTOAP characters

Discussion in 'A Great Way To Care - 仁心解碼' started by lovetvb, Jun 17, 2009.

1. lovetvb

lovetvb Well-Known Member

Do you noticed that A Great Care and The Threshold of A person having some similar characters? I sometimes confused and got mixed between the characters<_<

2. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

i noticed that in the first episode... natalie tong and her mother (roger kwok's mother) confused me at first lols

3. tvb always uses the same people for minor characters anyway... AGWTC is way better coz Alex Fong's in it -blush2

4. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

Yeah, me too. I'm kinda confused with both series right now. It's like "Hey, isn't he ... in that series?"

5. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

I heard TVB retrenched some people this year or was it last year so these few people is those that they still have.....so expect to see them more in most drama this year.....

6. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Yeah, I noticed that too, alot of similar people in both series.

7. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

LOL, that's exactly how I felt. I was watching with my bro and I was like:
    "Hey isn't she so-and-so's mother? Ohh wait, she's a bitchy grandma in this one..."

8. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

Totally agree lol

9. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

I think like 5 of the same actors are in both, i don't have a problem keeping up but older members of my family do, tvb shouldn't' have put those both on at the same time, silly.

10. pocky

pocky New Member

i like all of the people, but it gets so confusing, cause like that one girl that went crazy in one show and the other i was like WHAT THE HECK.

11. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It was weird having similar people playing on two different series aired around the same time.

12. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Well technically TVB is separating them by making one a warehouse/overseas series. It's the other broadcasting stations fault :p