Am I the only one who gets annoyed with women clogging up busses with their army of buggies?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Bulla, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

I mean if you're going to have babies, at least have your own transport, why you dragging a baby through a dirty bus anyway. and in this day and age with kids having kids, its even worse, when you got 5 buggies on the bus its kinda hard to get on/off the bus.

Thats my view on it, i find it annoying, rant off.

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

coz they're the ones who cant afford to have their bb's =__=

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

actually i disagree completely. I have seen people in their 30's taking their kids on public transportation. It is because they can't afford a car or don't have access to one therefore public transportation is the only option. Seriously you think you have a problem with it? think about the one who has to care of the babies alone. Don't be selfish. If you really don't like it then you should be driving instead like most people who don't like public transportation.

my 2 cents

4. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

You do realize its PUBLIC transportation? Suck it up, that's what you get for not having a car.

5. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ oops i was talking to the bit shoulda quoted....

another reason mebe....the ickle bbs likey riding the bus...?..i know i did when i was younggg....
    and nows i hateee it...dun even get me started on bus drama..=/

6. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Go on tell me!

7. yeah.... it's hard enough trying to keep that small human alive.... and happy... just a mere annoyance to you.... should really step back and let it slide.

8. kevin

kevin RAWR!

well said, couldn't have said it better.

9. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

People who bring their dogs on buses.. Now that's really damn annoying esp when they're not well trained sniffing and rubbing themselves against other people.

10. koogepanini

koogepanini Well-Known Member

As long as the baby isn't bawling, I can handle it. Crying babies in a small, stuffy confined space just makes me have the urge to hurt them.

11. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Naa, the babies are fine, no problem with that, even if they cry, thats what they do, its the buggies themselves that are annoying, those things are quite big nowadays, i remember back in the day a buggy was a buggy, now they are like the buggy equivalent of hummers.

the fur flying in the air, and getting it all over the seats, just nasty. some dude was playing with a random dog on the bug and he walked away totally covered in hair, i lol'ed at him when he realised.

12. silent.hill

silent.hill New Member

I guess it's like someone in a wheelchair. I mean the issue is taking up space on the bus right? Not to say that I have any particular problem with that as it were...just noting the similarities.

13. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

here, pets aren't allowed on the bus. only those for handicapped. But you're right, there's like way more strollers on busses now than there were before. I still do see those little buggies from way back now and then, but i bet those aren't brand new, they're like handme downs (esp since the owners more likely than not are immigrants).

what with safety this safety that... and then those two-seater ones. gets really wide and space consuming.

14. reno

reno Well-Known Member

most buses aren't designed to hold the strollers... so i agree they shouldn't be taking them on the bus
    even if they fold it up or whatever, they're not there carrying it so when it flys around, at least be considerate of others around u

i know its public transport so everyones gonna b using it, but seriously... wtf at going during peak hour with everyone else
    if ur with the baby, that usually means ur not working - and i don't see y u'd "need" to go while everyone else is there

15. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

actually depends on what city you're talking about. In Van, busses could carry like 2 strollers at once, and I mean those humongous ones (given they can get on the bus first). I guess it just goes down to how new the busses are, or how handicapped friendly the city's public transit is.

But i totally agree on the going about at rush hour. seriously wtf?! more often than not though, they get passed up simply because there isn't the room. plus it might frighten the baby.

16. koogepanini

Plus all the teenage moms who can't really afford to raise children so they have to use public transportation; they've got no money to buy cars.

17. reno

reno Well-Known Member

then they shoulda thought twice about having the baby...
    at least pick a right time to go out with the baby. otherwise leave it at home with their parents then go and do what they want

18. koogepanini

^ Couldn't agree more!! But then if they can manage to plan then I guess they wouldn't have had the baby lol.

19. they are called accidents...

20. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

Meh, its a public transport, those mothers paid for it. Though I can understand its annoying when those buggies are blocking the way oit.
    Have to manuver all the way out without hurting those babies.

I dislike people shouting at each other while they are sitting next to each other, hella annoying.