Am I the only one who gets annoyed with women clogging up busses with their army of buggies?

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Bulla, Jul 14, 2011.

1. That all depends on your character... if you can openly say you have an urge to hurt someone rather than saying I really want to hurt someone i think emotional impulses will bring you over that edge of doing and withholding.... all depends on the classification of the emotion.

Simply understand, an urge is something that must be fulfilled in some shape or form, in small or large doses. Wanting something can be prolonged to the point it is achieved or till you no longer want it.

anyways.... back to the OT..... It's public transportation, you do not make the rules and regulations, you just pay to get from A to B, deal with it. Of course you are entitled to your opinions and are free to bitch and moan about it, but don't go around belittling other people and their children just because they are posing an inconvenience to yourself. As the name states, it open to the public and pretty much you invite your own troubles.

2. KingPin

KingPin Well-Known Member

KT, I've got your back covered against these nerds. You want me to use my Black Bean Sauce Spare Rib Claw on them? Its lethal............and quite tasty.

3. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

youll get eaten alive... literally.

4. KingPin

KingPin Well-Known Member

Eaten alive by whom.......you? Puurleeeeeaaase. I'd destroy you little man.

5. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

Sorry, im the biggest spare rib fan out there, lets meet up, bring a knife with a bowl of rice plz.

6. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

There are so many things wrong with these threads..

1) Buses aren't always dirty and if you want to blame how you can't go through the bus because of the prams then it should be the bus company should be thinking of new designs to accommodate people
    2) The Government in England are urging people to use more public transport than cars to reduce the pollution. So nothing wrong in them actually taking buses
    3) As some others have pointed out, people can't genuinely afford a car. So Bulla, why are you taking the bus then? Why don't you get yourself a car/driving licence or even right the bike or take the train as an alternative?
    4) Whoever said that they want to hurt the baby because of the baby crying, you are definitely a monster to do so. It is natural for the baby to cry, maybe it is annoying but there are things called mp3 players with earphones
    5) I used to take buses but never have I encountered buggies or prams in the way
    6) I take no sympathy to the original thread because it's a bit too excessive to blame teen mum's going on dirty buses etc etc