America's Got Talent!

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by HK! Fish, Jul 28, 2006.

1. person

person Well-Known Member

It's ok. I watch it cause... meh it's entertaining. But it just can't beat SYTYCD. At least that one is like... more real... shows more talent.
    I was kinda like... wtf???? Rapping Granny? What the hell? It was a joke... sure no other like 73 year old grandmothers rap... but are you serious?
    I liked the magician guy. Can't wait to watch next weeks. ^^ See those crazy clothes changing performers. lol.
    And that's it. I still prefer SYTYCD.

2. aussiekid

aussiekid Well-Known Member

i saw d granny one on youtube last month.. but i want seeee biancaaaa.. she must b terrific

3. HK! Fish

HK! Fish Well-Known Member

^ oh, haha.. not really.
    ..... i can't stand her voice. <_<

also the judges can't stand her voice either... but that time they give her all checks is b/c she's just a kid, and she just had the courage to go up there and present with her big voice.
    anyhow, most ppl voted her for winning cuz it's the show that broughts you American Idol. Simon was the exe. producer or something. >.<

4. person

person Well-Known Member

^ No... it's cause she does have some major talent. For an 11 year old to be able to hit notes like that is insane. Like many grown women can't hit or hold a note like she can.
    Ah it's like the rapping granny. How many 73 year olds rap... but still... she don't got that much talent... anyways... just search on youtube... and you'll be able to find some of the episodes, and you'll find the Bianca girl too.

5. HK! Fish

^ i admit that her high notes was impressive. but i don't like her voice. lol
    she was trying to sound like some Christina Aguilera, but she can't manage to keep her voice like that, plus, she needs to be more grown-up in order to maybe sound like that.
    but she could keep her voice steady and long, which is great for her.

6. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

I don't like this show... David Hassellhoof seems 'gay' on this show... always vote for men lol

7. don

don ello

yeah i hate the judges:D

8. person

person Well-Known Member

I like the British guy... the others meh. lol.
    Yeah, her voice is a little annoying, how she pronouces her words I guess? lol. But still good.

9. Icetea123

Icetea123 Member

rapping granny is going all the way ..u know it!! she got the black vote

10. HK! Fish

lol.. damn right!

11. person

person Well-Known Member

^ Haha that's so true! lol.

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

nathan burton lost..that sux...i was at his shows in vegas...saw all thes stuff he did on americas got talent..this guy is funny too

13. person

person Well-Known Member

^ I was sad when he didn't make it... screw quick change... like they're awesome I like watching them... but Piers is right... what else do they have??? Like... I guess they are a bit arrogant about their quick change thing? What else do they have?
    Then again... quick change... they just change clothes... what else DO they have? But ah we'll have to see then.
    Still sad that Nathan didn't make it... I thought that his snow magic trick... wasn't as good as his toilet trick he did last night... but what can we do.

14. fatasianlady

fatasianlady New Member

pity votes!!!! i bet most people voted for the quick change simply because piers was against their neverchanging act

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

nathan burton can prob do the samething..changin clothes

16. fatasianlady

fatasianlady New Member

we all do..... everyday

17. person

person Well-Known Member

^ lol!
    And yeah... Piers was right again... America seems to vote for the people who cry... what idiots.. =P jk jk.
    No but... ah I wanted Nathan to make it... stupid quick change woman for crying... =P

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

its on rite now!!! at last!

19. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

I seriously dont think people who can sing should go to "America's Got Talent", they should just go to Ame"rican Idol" <--- Unless they got rejected there....

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i think the piers is right soemtimes when u gives ppl a x...cause soem performances r entertainin but not worth 1 million