Are you proud of being Chinese?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by hkm91450, Aug 2, 2006.

?

Are you proud of being Chinese?

1. Yes

505 vote(s)
    89.5%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    3.0%
  3. I don't care

42 vote(s)
    7.4%
  1. ssjkev17

ssjkev17 Member

hell yeah i'm proud to be CHINESE!!!! boo to all the haters there! (like c'mon, y would you want to bash on your own ethnicity?....idiots!)

2. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Your sister is exactly like my sister!!!

ANd I definitely agree with you.... even I sometimes get annoyed by those "loud and obnoxious and rude chinese people" but overall, our rich culture and history and modern achievements surpass the bad...-rockon

3. csshih

csshih Member

of course!

4. dssluver

dssluver Member

not proud to know that china has labor exploitation; kids and women in sewing factories; being paid cheap for the expensive nikey shoes.....consumer pay $100++ for a pair of shoe and chinese laborers earn a nickel..don't know what pride you have there..

5. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

yea manz- being chink rules!!! though i hav some viet in me - bt grew up as chinese - n speakin chinese

6. quizquiz

quizquiz Active Member

Of course I am proud, who wouldn't be? Chinese RULES

7. saikira

saikira Well-Known Member

yes very proud to be chinese, and asian, sumtimes when watchin j animes, movies, drama, i could partially understand them, wit no sub or subs

8. jbaprototype

jbaprototype Well-Known Member

ya im proud

ya im proud of being chinese, bc we -rockon and also we are able to watch anime shows faster since chinese subs are faster than english ones

9. bul.newb

bul.newb Active Member

yahh

Even though i'm only 75% chinese an the other viet...i'm very proud of being chinese. I mean come on now chinese movies,music and cultures? What's there not to be proud of? :p

10. ceewok

ceewok Member

obviously :D

11. OblivionStar

OblivionStar Well-Known Member

Hell Yeah!...I am Proud of being Chinese/Asian

12. r3ebeckie p0o

r3ebeckie p0o New Member

yeah man ! im proud of being chinese..speaking canto is sooo coool when you do that at school ! ahahahahaha...and making other people dont understand ^^ lmao !

13. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

Dam rite I'm proud to Chinese, and I'm proud to be myself.

there are always some bad apples that are loud, etc, etc. The reason I was told, is because they use to live in a place that they NEED to raise their voice to be heard...so those are the recent immgrants.

Nothing in world can ever change the fact that we are Yellow (but maybe white on the inside), so why bad mouth your own kind? When the white ppl see that, they are laughing on the inside because you yourself is Yellow. Self inflicting.

Then again, there are all kinds of asians that think they are white just cause they were born elsewhere. hahah

14. aznmily

aznmily Member

i'm proud of being chinese, ur friend is crazy she should be proud of herself

15. candy791

candy791 Member

hmm...well, I think it's great to be Chinese..because it is really UNIQUE! I mean if she is bashing on chinese and thinking that Japanese and Koreans are any better she is wrong, because they all originated from CHINESE anyways..-.-'' Being Chinese is GREAT! We can speak LOTS of different kinds of diaolics XD We were like the first people to make paper and firecrackers.. =D All Chinese people don't treat eachother like CRAP! >< It's just who you are talking to. =/

16. starz_hopex

starz_hopex Member

i think i'm pretty proud of being a chinese cause when u walk in a mall or something, particaly everything is "Made in China" lol isn't tat so cool!

17. ann13ch3n

ann13ch3n Member

i dont understand how someone can not be proud of their own race..

18. doremi

doremi Member

yes i am [:

of course there are some chinese people who are loud and obnoxious but there are people in all nationalities who are like that

19. tomlau77

tomlau77 Member

i'm proud of being chinese. but not very proud of what we've done as a country in the past as far as sexist and racist issues are concerned.

20. xjustinax

xjustinax New Member

ur m8 there is dissin erself... ow sad?.. no offenece -censored