Are you proud of being Chinese?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by hkm91450, Aug 2, 2006.

?

Are you proud of being Chinese?

1. Yes

505 vote(s)
    89.5%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    3.0%
  3. I don't care

42 vote(s)
    7.4%
  1. tchan00

tchan00 Active Member

The only thing shameful about being Chinese is that there are people who are ashamed to be so. :D

2. HokaHoka

HokaHoka Well-Known Member

Chinese People always Have RESPECTS and Smart

3. iria

iria Active Member

4. i do even im 50 chinese n 50 viet

5. lilshawtee

lilshawtee Member

sure la, I'm very prund

6. cyrus

cyrus Well-Known Member

oh well....i dont really care.....i am myself

7. kamikrazy123

kamikrazy123 Member

proud.
    i live in toronto/markham

8. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Yeah, I am proud of being chinese.

9. hkm91450

hkm91450 Well-Known Member

Lucky. That's what I love about the GTA ~ You got people like you all around.
    Unlike where I went to school, everyone was WHITE. >.<

10. veeh

veeh Active Member

chinese rules!

11. skid

skid Well-Known Member

I'm proud to be an Australian born Chinese

12. adoi_1984_boy

adoi_1984_boy Member

chinese is good! I heard of many other joke all are bad jokes to other races but not chinese.lol

13. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

I'm proud to be a Chinese - tell your friend to just check out an awesome dragon and lion dance! i just love that! hehehe...

14. arsenal6

arsenal6 Member

proud of certain things in china...like stories are pretty goood condor heroes, fighting obviously...not too proud of ppl in china making all those fake food and getting ppl poisoned and causing malformations also badd hk actors too...tvb makes tons of crap wish they stop pumping horseshit and make sumthing good for once

15. KingPin

KingPin Well-Known Member

Yes I'm proud to be British Chinese, but your friend may have had a bad experience. Or maybe she'd like to be a North Korean, are they better in her books? It seems her dislikes boils down to which ever nation is the most successful, which is very shallow.

16. digdug

digdug Member

Yes of course but u should be proud to be whoever you are cause you have no choice. What makes you special is what you do as a person and that is what you should be proud of. There is good and bad in all races. Anyway just my opinion.

17. ctsport

ctsport Member

definately! :D There are few other nationalities that I would prefer more (if any lol) but there are many nationalities that I would not like to be (not that Iam racist, just preference)

18. melroseddl1

melroseddl1 Well-Known Member

Being international is a big deal in the U.S. expecailly in the school system. They always assume ur english is not as good, which increases ur chance of getting in a good college. My take is, being Chinese is better than any other nations, expecailly JAPANESE. Is she chinese, like are u serious, who in the world would give her the idea of being japanese. no offecne, but world war two is still in my mind.

19. always be proud of who u are no matter wat race so YEAH IM DAMN PROUD OF BEING CHINESE

20. chaidart

chaidart New Member

It's very usefull to be chinese. You can always use the excuse "It's because I'm Chinese!!!"