Are you proud to be a chinese?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by summertune, Jul 16, 2008.

1. c00lsnoopy

c00lsnoopy Active Member

Ya I'm proud to be chinese. 1 person out of 3 on earth is chinese and we gonna become the next almighty army.

2. fuckyou

fuckyou Member

i'm cool with being chinese

3. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

YA MEAN THIS..?!... >>Are you proud of being Chinese?<<....:)

4. Ereos

Ereos Well-Known Member

He got several alter ego's!!

yeah i felt the same thing
    i remember as a kid it was funny when like around 8yr olds all think chinese people will kick your ass with kung fu!!
    i was fear'd

the only thing i dont like is hearing mandarin in speak but i enjoy the music
    men who speak it all sound like fags or somewhat really feminine or just retarded ---> eg: MAYOOOOOO-WAHHHHH
    i agree the language sounds abit better cos cantonese sounds quite masculine
    i like how they say wo ai ni.... it sounds sexy when a girl can say it properly with the sexy accent :p unlike cantonese is like gnor oi lai .... like there no passion in that....

but it funny how chinese we have some sort of requirements or something expected from every chinese
    - play 1 instrument (usually piano)
    - mathematic pro
    - glasses usually :p

i feel good being chinese
    i speak cantonese i cnt understand mandarin
    and the other one called "hak gar"

5. i'm proud to be chinese as should anyone else. there are certain things that i'm embarressed about such as manners from people in china and what not.

6. Takisho

Takisho New Member

I'm proud to be Chinese. I guess I never really realized it 'till recently, though I never hated being Chinese before. I was more indifferent back then. It's a shame; I regret not learning Chinese characters fully back when I was young.

While this thread is great and all (and let's forget it's a repeat thread), I feel it's somewhat redundant as on an asian fourm in the "Chinese Section" who wouldn't be pround of their culture? Though if you ever need reassurance about whether being Chinese is great this is the place!

7. TGHMak

TGHMak Member

No... I do not take pride in anything I'm not responsible of.

8. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

Chinese pride for life ;)

im so proud of our accomplishments and our history....theres so much to tell and to be proud of

better yet, we have 2 billion people so dont mess with us ;), btw 2 billion is only the population in China, not all the Chinese in the world ;)

9. firexemblemj

firexemblemj Member

Of course that i am proud to be chinese. Our race has one of the oldest history in the world. Also, we have make a lot of accomplishment from the paper, powder to everything that see now.

10. dqg

dqg Member

china so many han ethnics, well i guess everyone have something to be proud off and also some less.
    some ethnics hate each other but then ask yourself why; maybe you shouldn't go along with others if you don't have a good reason to hate your neighbor...
    but the descendant of the dragons accomplish allot in the pass maybe will do allot in the future...but I'm not into politics...
    anyway i live in the present and i am proud of what i have done yet and... also some other things i am not proud off haha

11. melodykk

melodykk Member

Proud to be a Chinese/HK-ese, but don't want to live in China or move back to HK, hate noisy crowded places.

12. kitman2007

kitman2007 Member

yes i am proud to be chinese, but i will be proud i any way, if I was from an other country

13. Silly_ice

Silly_ice Member

Yes I do. is pround to be chinese

14. koizuki

koizuki Member

ya i m proud to be chinese:smile:

15. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

Yup, look at our great history, just too bad we were to reclusive in the early years otherwise we would have been the top dog rite now, but atleast we making good catch up

One of only 3 countries to have the capacity to send their own astronauts into space.
    Future good for us as we will only continue to get stronger, just look at the opening on the Olympics

16. elow12

elow12 Member

no doubt

I'm Proud

17. yuki86

yuki86 Active Member

definitely proud to be chinese, cos we are cool

18. zxxdeadxxz

zxxdeadxxz Member

uhh no im not proud to be chinese...whats their to be proud about?

19. nahiisho

nahiisho Member

Im proud

20. ManicFreak

ManicFreak Well-Known Member

No offense. If you're not proud, you could get the Michael Jackson plastic surgery treatment. :tongue2: