Are You Scared of Death?

Discussion in 'Philosophy & Religion' started by fearless_fx, Jun 15, 2007.

1. John1538

John1538 Member

I don't like myself, but I don't want to die.

2. dosunx

dosunx Member

the end is anew beginning

3. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

got nothing to lose

4. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

Not really scared of death. If it comes then it comes.

5. shiyi

shiyi Member

Yeah I was at first scared of dying... but its no use worrying about it... Just had to live my life well and accomplish the things I wanted to do...

6. z1llch

z1llch Member

frankly, who doesn't?

7. sonicbreeze

sonicbreeze Well-Known Member

well if u r destine to dead accept it....if onli u cold plray harder....so u will die peacefullyyyyy

8. balitaevents

balitaevents Active Member

To TS: Yes, death scares me beceause I don't know if there is something after our bodily death. Everything would be so much easier here on earth, all the hardships, obstacles and struggles that we endure if only we could know for sure that our souls had a chance to be set free and live on. But I guess that's the mystery of life and the art of living. Not knowing what tomorrow brings ignites a fire in us to live each day to the fullest so that when we do leave this earth we can leave peacefully. And yes the manner of dying really freaks me out too :/ But instead of worrying about that, let's all enjoy the fact that we are alive and well enough to post on here! :) lol!

9. fringe007

fringe007 Member

I am scare of death, when i was a child i was little afraid of death but as the time passed. i had committed a lot of sins now i am afraid that what will happen after death.

10. MrCooperS

MrCooperS Well-Known Member

I know this probably won't make sense to most people but...

I'm not afraid of death. I'm afraid of not being able to live and do things.

11. terry.tan68

terry.tan68 Active Member

I guess most people are afraid of death because there are so many things that they have not done or finished doing.

12. terry.tan68

terry.tan68 Active Member

Also not knowing what is beyond DEATH !!!

13. sweetypie0

sweetypie0 New Member

Not really, sometimes I feel I don't want to live or exist...like never been born....so not really scared of death, when u grow older u think is life worth living? Soo wistful of childhood, no worries or sorrows.....

14. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

If I die, I die. I won't be scared of it. Face it with audacity