ATV or TVB

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by vinh176, Aug 1, 2009.

1. onting

onting New Member

TVB over ATV any day, TVB people put their heart and soul into everything

2. notnice2know

notnice2know Well-Known Member

I like ATV "reincarnated 2" childhood memories. ATV n TVB make no diff to me same shit in a way.

3. abanaba

abanaba Active Member

I agree they are the same shit. They both don't put much effort into producing the shows.

4. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

tvb has way better quality movie then atv ...

5. aiyah6188

aiyah6188 Member

i have been watching tvb since before i knew what chinese was. ATV is under funded not my style

6. chizer0

chizer0 Member

TVB ftw, i been watching TVB all my life. First time ever hearing about ATV.

7. Mack

Mack Member

RIght now, I prefer TVB. Even though, the channel utterly lacks creativity these days and there is way too much favoritism going on behind-the-scenes, ATV hasn't produced anything good in recent years. A handful of hits - like Central Affairs and No Turning Back. On the other hand, TVB has the money and the actors. But before TVB stole all the limelight, ATV did actually produce great series. I still watch series like Who's the Winner I + II and The Silver Tycoon - two of my all time favourite series ever.

8. yapts01

yapts01 Member

TVB is much preferred.

9. pensuked

pensuked Well-Known Member

I only watch drama from TVB but I have to say shows from ATV is getting more creative. I love the show Happy Family, since it's actually somewhat educational with useful information and that talk show where people pretend to be famous politicians and celebrities and make them all look like idiots :p.

10. Peacemaker

Peacemaker Well-Known Member

TVb ftw :D i grew up with it and Tvb knows how to keep it's audience and raise them, like all the activities around the shopping mails for example, today i saw Bosco's chick at the mall in kwai fong, the tvb stars are almost present everywhere u go if u like it or not lol :D

11. tigerlily

tigerlily Member

tvb. grew up with tvb so i prefer it over anything else.

12. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

Grew up watching TVB. Would watch ATV too, but no one seems to share it on PA.

13. winst236

winst236 Member

atv had many good series bak in the day but it just cnt trump tvb coz of the funding but tbh some of the tvb ancient flicks are strting to bore me maybe atv will come out wiv something new to wow me but still tvb all the way

14. cmale123

cmale123 Member

atv because i liked to watch kungfu stuff. tvb just has more heart to their series that all.

15. porkchop02

porkchop02 New Member

definitely TVB

16. dutchinese

dutchinese Member

TVB it is...

17. keny

keny New Member

well depend because some time ATV good too.

18. JayChou8

JayChou8 Member

I like TVB more.

Did any of you seen the movie The Sniper by Edison yet? It's pretty good. recommand it.

19. JulianKevin

JulianKevin Well-Known Member

they both good but ATV most of the time their series started out really good but ending are crappy. ATV always rush at the end.

20. aznacurarsx

aznacurarsx Active Member

it really doesn't matter to me as long as the series are good then i'm fine with it.. atv/tvb all the same thingy lolz they each got their own styles hehe..