aww 郭太后 is gone :(

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by KaY_xD, Nov 5, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

she is such a great character to watch, i kinda forget how she did in Rosy Business (bad memory...) but i think she did a better job here :) her character should be nominated w/ sth. lame how she's dead by just a simple hit on the head o___O; def a bad way to end

2. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

^ yup .. i agree .. i think they should've ended her with being kicked out of the palace or head to the temple or something and become a nun .. dying like that .. well, practically everyone is killed off .. kinda make it too unrealistic .. i dunno.

i think the storyline and the show is making something complicated into a very simple story .. just killing off characters left and right .. lol .. no investigation and everything is based on ONE guy's words .. general ma .. lol that's not how it works ...

3. Sponge_bob

Sponge_bob Well-Known Member

She is the best for evil role.

General Ma also did a good job !!!!

4. she's not that evil... she only picks on Moses and his mum... but she's fair to everyone else... i love her!!

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's the way of life in the palace. She played the role very well.

6. negiqboyz

Mary can't compare to her even after she became 太后 ..

The cunning "sheng gong" doesn't give up that "fierce" look as her .. lol

I am sure her character will be missed by audience .. she left such a commanding impression of her character on the set.

7. popfu

popfu Well-Known Member

it's too bad that's she's gone. she was one of the more captivating characters.

8. alexyang1992

alexyang1992 Member

i haven't gone up to that yet

9. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

10. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i love how before she died, she still made general ma feel like shiz!

11. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

She really is good for evil role. But some day, i really want to see her in a really good mom or whatsoever role, not evil at all :p

12. negiqboyz

i thought we settled on that .. she's not evil .. just protecting herself, her family, and her status in the palace. it's power struggle .. no one is more evil than others .. it's just like modern day politics.

13. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

wow i just discovered why she is so good in portraying ancient people --- she's the descendant of Confucius XD

14. negiqboyz

^ WTF? are you being serious about it?? source plz ..

15. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

[FONT=標楷體]
    (Y)
    [/FONT]

16. negiqboyz

^ that's it??? nah .. i don't believe ..

it's interesting to know but i don't think her great acting skill is attributed to the fact that she's a descendant of confucious.

17. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

im just saying lol, the GENE, also of course she experienced to carry out the role

18. kfcmal1

kfcmal1 Active Member

Cannot see them fight each other anymore... =(

19. misery1001

misery1001 Member

hey, she is great while she was iin it though!

20. BBgirl

BBgirl Member

I felt the same way when she was killed off. I think she played her char much better than the other one. She was fierce and she was more intimidating. She's not completely evil. She does look for justice when people get framed for doing something they didnt.

Yes she should be nominated for best supporting actress or something because her character was so convincing!