[B]The ending of the film, opinions anyone?[/B]

Discussion in 'Devil's Disciples - 強劒' started by Dragon*D, Mar 31, 2007.

1. IamPP

IamPP Well-Known Member

I think the ending was funny. But I didn't like that Bosco ended up with Shirley.

2. cloudychoco

cloudychoco Member

I think the ending of this series doesn't really fit this series since they were like dancing and singing songs, lol. I was glad that the ending was sort of happy...

3. Vongy

Vongy Active Member

i like this film to i saw the last episode that i thought was stupid

4. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

I still remember the ending... it was too rushed i reckon. Everything happened too sudden.

5. itzbilly

itzbilly New Member

I think the final battle was terrible.. completely rushed and disappointed me. After seeing the battles throughout the series, the last battle annoyed me to no end. The ending was okay, I enjoyed seeing Bosco with Shirley and having a happy family but I disapprove of the song. What IS that? :x

6. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Crap ending to crap series, worse tvb series since Split second.

7. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

the ending is stupid...

8. miracle*

miracle* Member

the ending sucked so much and was totally stupid, but the rest of the show was good, i didnt lyk how bosco was paried with shirley in the end it would much beta if he was paired with bernice

9. Ondaloo

Ondaloo Member

I thought this series ended horribly. I really liked it in the beginning and I thought that they could have done so much...thoroughly dissappointed in this series...

10. missLILY

missLILY Member

MY FAVORITE ANCIENT DRAMA OF ALL TIME. I don't usually watch ancient dramas because I dont like them. I only watched a few and this caught my eye right away11