Bad Boring Ban

Discussion in 'The Stew of Life - 有營煮婦' started by negiqboyz, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

tottaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyy AGREED

2. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

make that a third one .. i hope the story picks up soon .. we're on the fifth ep already.

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i rmb king sir (the old daddy) back in "My Family", that was good, he played a grandpa.

so after a week the story hasnt pick up yet? mgd

4. joksinjai

joksinjai Active Member

i stopped watching this show after episode 2....it's a waste of my bandwidth lol

5. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

lol its dry definately not a high rating series. i stopped at ep2 as well. the only people make it worthwhile to sit through it are fala and timmy hung. fala for the looks =P and timmy probably the only decent source of comedy in the series. however these 2 points are really weak lol. i rather watch off pedder than this. gosh itll take long for these 30ep to finish in order to watch the next series

#25 低B仔, Sep 14, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  6. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

Give it some time !! Maybe the series'll get better later !!

7. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

I give up, after 5eps it still is to boring, shouldn't take this long to hold interest, worse than ID and flame 3 which is hard to believe.

8. 1xplicitchik

1xplicitchik Well-Known Member

yah this series really boring doesn't even stand out to me and i'm on ep 6 *sigh* regardless the number of this series totally should have been swaped with You're Hired now that was a show that should have entertained everyone =) go Dayo

9. Yowie

Yowie Active Member

We're just watching it for the Mini Schnauzer... Jack... our puppy (also a mini) watches it with us... hahaha

10. dayo's a tough act to follow -worship

11. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

Well i must admit, the first episodes were really boring, but it's a bit better now...
    Hopefully it'll get better ^^

12. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

For me, I stopped watching half way through the first episode. I think I fell asleep. You're Hired was a good and funny series and I thought it had the right amount of episodes. I don't understand how this series could get 30 episodes. I think for a series like this, it should be 20 episodes max.

13. hahatyty

hahatyty Member

the thing with bf3 that even though it had such a bad storyline to it, it had a strong cast that appealed to the younger audience, this drama doesnt even have a cast to back up it's shitty storyline, lose/lose

14. patunicity

patunicity Active Member

Just watch the first episod I think it is very down to earth drama which has the same problem and life in real.
    Thanks.

15. bvballer

bvballer Well-Known Member

the serie isnt that bad, it is just not my type of show that i would wanna watch

16. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

It's gets better the more you watch. Usually always like that. Gotta give it some time! ;]

17. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

am at episode 11 now.
    initially i presumed this drama was about cooking, maybe like a group of young people competing to be top healthy chef..but so far, the storyline was more about corporate, family issues, dating..and i sort of get it now, the 'stew' (pot of many things in life) boiling. hahaha..
    Currently the story starts to evolve, quite nice to watch. entertaining in its way. I notice alot of 'mushroom' haircuts in this show..(seems tvb like it..off pedder has..die again has..this one ALSO. haha)

the boss & christine are both entertaining in this drama. Louisa & her chemistry with the dog jack..whoah. its her own dog right? she has 2.

18. densha

densha Well-Known Member

who cares if fala chen has a weird accent, you clowns still hit it.

19. Xib

Xib Well-Known Member

True that my fellow troll

20. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Gosh... this drama is a failure.... I stopped watching at episode 5.....