Bernice Lui in "The Brink of Law"

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by Nirvania, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

So, what do you guys think of Bernice in this?

its her first series in a while, and I have a feeling

there is much more to come. Her eyes are soo

HOT! -inlove

2. shes has improved over the last few years... you gotta keep in mind she came to HK not very fluent in cantonese... although i still hear the white accent in her when she acts :p

it's fresh to see bernice in a series just cause her look is totally different from other HK girls... shes a big girl with thick figures... something HK doesnt rarely has... figure is like ella kwoon, shes an example where its ok to be a lil chubby and hot...hk has that mindset where you have to be superskinny to look good...which is totally not true...Ella koon is also another example of this...

oh gosh im blabbing -_-.

3. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

bernice is ok so far....i luv the sub-theme that she sings ^^

4. littlebaby

littlebaby Well-Known Member

acting is good

5. bubble_pris

bubble_pris Active Member

shes doing pretty good for a Canadian acting in hk. She is definitely improving. I'm starting to like her acting. Shes pretty good at crying too. maybe she'll eventually beat Charmaine.

6. joycesays

joycesays Well-Known Member

her acting def improved in this series and its been so long since i've seen her in anything! thing is... her character is sorta bland in this series. in fact everyone in this series is sorta bland except for the evil characters. ; _ ;

7. sillierabbit

sillierabbit Well-Known Member

I agree =) For some reason I am not into superskinny girls. Such a turn off I think. I like Bernice and Ella now. I use to think Bernice was not that hot, but her acting is better and I actually think she looks good now lol. Anyways I prefer girls who look curvy but not too big =) and I think Ella and Bernice look great.

8. demoniac

demoniac Well-Known Member

I think that her acting is really good and she has a very versatile acting skills and face. Well for the accent, I don't think that she can completely lose it so we gotta get used to it...

9. MuiMuiTjai

MuiMuiTjai Member

Yup, she's just a funny and spontanious girl.... unlike other stereo-type HK actresses:) Like her a lot!

10. Dokk

Dokk Active Member

Wow, she has such pretty eyes, I haven't really noticed her when she was in other shows, as in, she didn't stand out as much, but this one, she looks so pretty. Yup she definitely improved.

11. teddybear

teddybear Member

I love Bernice. Her acting is great and she's so pretty in this serie! She has also a very interesting storyline! Can't wait to see her with Steven

12. tarteaucitron

tarteaucitron Member

I like her cuz she is like sunshine, with her style and her smile.

Yes, she's different from other HK actresses, with the super-long hair and healthy frame. Quite sexy. Even with the off Chinese accent (it's sexy and nice to hear too).

13. ding dong

ding dong New Member

totally true about bernice figure.she stand out from stereo-type HK actresses.unique in her own senses.

she's showing gradual improvment in her acting skills and cantonese,keep it up!l B liu!

her character in Brink Of L, so far (till 12ep) is good.

14. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

looks like bernice is going to turn bad!! In the sales presentation, it showed her trying to hook up with Ron's REAL dad

15. hey

hey Member

in ch.11 or ch.12 i have a feelin dat bernice isn't jus a person tht deals wif people's personal problems sumthin lke tht =X

16. crucif3x

crucif3x Member

i love Bernice, she's so pretty and her acting is improving with each series. Her character in BoL is starting to get interesting as well as they introduced a certain mystique in the job that she does in Canada... epi 9.. can't wait to watch more.

17. Pochacco3

Pochacco3 Member

i am a bernice fan... so i personally think that she has improved her acting ever since she arrived from canada to hk. and her acting in this series is good... i think she is like an undercover for the series.???!!!...

18. shield88

shield88 Member

She got sweet sexy smile and i think her acting is improving.

19. ahcow2

ahcow2 Active Member

she is cute..
    [​IMG]

20. CharismaLee

CharismaLee Well-Known Member

bernice is good... agree that she has her own figure hasnt succumb to the traditional skin and bones of HK girls....but just wonder how long before she does?!?!?!?!