Bernice Lui in "The Brink of Law"

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by Nirvania, Jan 13, 2007.

1. AnnieS

AnnieS Active Member

I don't really like Bernice's role in this series. The 1st thing is she doesn't really match with Steven, like ohhokie said. The 2nd thing is maybe I focus more on Ron & Kate' roles.

Anyway, she did a good job in this series

2. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

i really ilke bernice in this series. her actign ahs improved a lot. it hought it was wise for tvb to give her another lead role, because i think she can perform on the big stage. i didn't know she was a cop, which was surprising to me when i saw it.

3. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

Hmm.. Bernice look good in this movie. Really! She really can act and fight as well. She is so cool.

4. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

I don't know if she's even cast appropriately for this role. Seems to me she's more suited to play an outspoken, carefree, sporting gal rather than this sophisticated wanna-be auntyish talker. She's really struggling to try and act matured in every scene.
    I miss her roles in Survivor's law, love bond, healing hands III, into thin air...

5. lollipop5738

lollipop5738 Active Member

-bigclap for bernice!! her acting improves a lot in this series....she looks more matured in this series too. N not to forget.."pwetty"

6. ditto

ditto Member

Bernice has a sweet smile :)

7. Bernice Liu is hot and she act good in this movie

8. meemo1031

meemo1031 Well-Known Member

anytime i see bernice and steven ma together i begin to snooze, they have no chemistry, i liked shirley in this series, and the evil stepmom.

9. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

bernice is hot in this show;) and i reckon her acting has improved a lot, at least since survivors law:D

10. twinsfan2393

twinsfan2393 Active Member

Bernice fan!!!! Her acting is good and she sings quite well