Best Acting Performance in The Brink Of Law?

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by shinobi, Feb 10, 2007.

?

Best Acting Performance in The Brink Of Law?

1. Steven Ma

26 vote(s)
    27.7%
  2. Ron Ng

15 vote(s)
    16.0%
  3. Bernice Liu

10 vote(s)
    10.6%
  4. Shirley Yeung

17 vote(s)
    18.1%
  5. Michelle Yim

26 vote(s)
    27.7%
  6. Kate Tsui

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. happii

happii Well-Known Member

i like michelle's performance she did very well, i have never see she acted so evil and at the same time is a very caring n loving mother. she did a great job!

2. mocha

mocha Member

Shirley was actually quite evil, and rather scary...

3. sweet... shirley's making a come back in the poll :D

4. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

^Hey, stop making new accounts and voting for Shirley.

5. melroseddl1

melroseddl1 Well-Known Member

Ron Ng i think made this series a watcher. a lot of tvb fans are in love with ron ng, which think he is hot. and yes i'm a guy, but that is a fact as to why he is in lots of series. i like him because he looks to me as a gansta lol.

6. kengchuan283

kengchuan283 New Member

steven ma acting seem improving!!!! i like his character in de drama!!

7. rts

rts Member

Definitely Michelle Yim, you can say she did well cause she's a veteran actress; but she is definitely charismatic and you can't teach charisma. Just ask Ron Ng. I think Stephen Wong (the 2nd son who has a tragic accident) did well too, I've seen him before in smaller roles and he's really improved here.

8. one_dream

one_dream Member

shirley was very convincing as a villian

9. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I like both Michelle and Shirley in this series but I would prefer Michelle more because I like her acting I think she did a wonderful job in performance her role.

10. SkyHigh123

SkyHigh123 Well-Known Member

i like shirley better because she get really into being evil

11. razorw

razorw Well-Known Member

Michelle hands down. She was downright scary!. Her acting so above everyone else. Not just in experience, but quality too.

12. vortex222

vortex222 Member

Michelle's and Shirley's acting was very good. Seems that playing as villains really brings forth their skills. Very different style for Shirley who usually plays the innocent girl.

13. badazz3001

badazz3001 Active Member

kate!!!

14. kl006

kl006 Member

I think shirley played really way in the series. Pretending to be a nice person but actually very evil.

15. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

steven and michelle both acted great! i said steven because he was returning back and had a great performance in his first lead role back. michelle was great though. this was one of her better acting performances.

16. dcp0134

dcp0134 Member

michelle was great as usual and shirley was wow...she did a really good job playing evil. i absolutely hated her to the core!

17. susan_snowrain

I voted for steven ma cuz i thought his role is quite challenging and he had acted excellent...
    The next one i would vote for is michelle yim, as usual michelle's performance is great and then ron and shirley......
    Ron in here have a calm character unlike many of his past series which i thought he really performed well and i like his character here the best and the performance too
    Shirley really did well in this series and totally shined in the last few eps.... this is my first time watching her as a villian and i think she really give a good performance, i actually hope that she would take part in the two grand production...
    Nevertheless, i am looking forward to her coming series...
    Next would come bernice which i thought she had also done well and i also like her role in this serie which made me guess about her intention....

18. tweety

tweety Member

michelle.. because ive never seen her play a character like that before and I think she did a job of it

19. brilliantmaus

brilliantmaus Member

very refreshing to see michelle in an evil character. well done