Best Parts/Funny Moments

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by lawplanet, Aug 6, 2008.

1. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

I think so far, the parts that made me laugh are the small jokes and when the english lady comes to order Bakery items and raymond and his mom have no idea what she is saying

Charity... CHERRY? nooo cherry.

"our cake very good. very famous, many china people come to hong kong and they buy this go back to china and their family very happy"

"people after they eat our cake, they come back to eat and eat and repeat to eat again and again"
    (Ep6 beinging)

and then at the family table to moses making the joke
    so doctor, whatever i eat it comes out. i eat sausages, i poop sausages, i eat cake, i poop cake, chicken, poop chicken... the doctor goes, ohh it's very simple. just eat CRAP from now on!"
    (ep6 ending)

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

best part is when moses had conference and he went to the toilet and watched the "goo piu" xDDDDDDDDDDDD

3. when gung gung throws his shoe... both times at joh ba -lol

4. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

when leen zi yung was arguing with sa yee xD

and when sa yee was about to return to portugal and everyone was happy shes about to leave lol

both parts were funny

5. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

when gung gung said to sa yee not to take his 82 $ away... that was also funny xD

6. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

lol yh and the bits when she went "*fingers up doing like quotation marks and winking* ill be back*
    lmao ..... oh and when sa yee and "leen tsee yung " was arguing saying if i was ur girlfriend id by poison and poison you and if i was your boyfriend ill burn charcoal and kill myself lmao soo funny

7. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

HAHA i like this part too..
    "lets quickly eat so sa yee can quickly leave!"

SA Yee is sooooo annoying!!!!!

8. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

Love the Gunggung part about not stealing his 82dollar.

9. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

yeh i love that part

"if you were really my girlfriend save your money from buying poison, ill just buy charcoal and kill myself!"

:p pricelss

10. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

in epi 5, when they all called sa yee as 'loh poi."

11. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

laughed when tavia bit moses and he was screaming like a bitch and nodding his head lmao