Better Acting performance? (Bobby or Micheal)

Discussion in 'Dicey Business - 賭場風雲' started by shinobi, Jan 4, 2007.

?

Who Gave A Better Acting Performance?

1. Bobby

82 vote(s)
    68.3%
  2. Micheal

38 vote(s)
    31.7%
  1. Aznmask

Aznmask Well-Known Member

Both actor is good.
    alot of ppl like bobby czu he act the good/smile/happy char while michaele is evil, act cool. If u did watch the serie u understand why Michael become evil,, actually i feel sorry for him(in the serie)

BTW michaele isn't that bad in the serie, (if u did watch it)..... like she really care about her mom, also u save her gf(by cheating the card game).

#41 Aznmask, Feb 26, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  2. razorw

razorw Well-Known Member

Bobby. Michael is great, but Bobby's performance as *bad luck* guy in the beginning puts him on top. Though I have to say, I'm impressed with Bosco's + Benz's performances

3. xpkx

xpkx Member

well...i prefer bobby's acting....probably it is because bobby's style is not the "old" style acting

4. kuemmlmann

kuemmlmann Member

BOBBY!! -rockon

5. smileplease

smileplease Member

i like bobby because his acting was good.

6. AnnieS

AnnieS Active Member

I choose Micheal, because I think playing the evil characters always a little bit harder than the playing good characters. However, both Bobby & Micheal did a good job in this series

7. fatboi2007

fatboi2007 Active Member

both are great actors, but i like bobby more because he is funny

8. freeminded

freeminded Well-Known Member

It is a really tough decision because michael started his career before bobby was even famous but now they are both the same but bobby continue acting for the past 20 years but michael didnt. michael seem so wooden in his late dramas

9. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

i chose michael, but i was surprised that bobby got so many votes. bobbys acting was good, and michaels was good, but i thought michael performed slightly better.

10. Kazzaff

Kazzaff Active Member

BObby is a better choice either. Michelle heart is too complicated. Wont suite a girl like Jessica.

11. jay

jay Member

In this serie I think Michael is the better one.

12. NoobDJ

NoobDJ Active Member

i voted 4 Bobby... both are great actors but chose bobby simply coz i likd his character beta in de series ... i found he much more funnier

13. LimitedGC03

LimitedGC03 Active Member

That is a very good question. But to be honest, I loved them both, but if I have to pick one out of the two, I pick Bobby. I just love his character. But, they are both EXELLENT!!

14. pingpong

pingpong Well-Known Member

I like Michael's acting better. So far out of all the movies I've watched, Bobby is either the good guy or the funny guy. I haven't seen him as the villain before. However, after seeing Michael as the kool villain in dicey business and his performance in other movies, I'd definately say Michael is better.

15. hillary

hillary Active Member

I think Michael did a better job, he looks cool, if the story didnt give away so much of his bad deeds, I would not believe he is so bad in this series.

As for Bobby, hmm maybe of his character, don't really like him, he tried to be very nice but then I am not convinced!

16. xenaxena

xenaxena Member

i still think bobby act slightly better, michael is still kinda "wooden"

17. hanhwa

hanhwa Banned

ya... but michael was not bad too but bobby is still better

18. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Michael...He played his role very well in DB.

19. sora_lily

sora_lily Well-Known Member

Bobby!
    He can do so many personalities, and he does funny parts so well, I always laugh.

20. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

They both did a good job portraying their character in this series. Bobby funny as always, plus lot of emotion from him when it gets to the dramatic scene. Micheal did well as the handsome, macho jerk/nice guy who's full of pride never accepting his lose. A little wooden, but isn't that what the character is supposed to be like on how his friends described him in the series.
    But it would be quite interesting to see Bobby play as a villain someday though.