Beyond or War and Beauty?

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by whitenight, Oct 22, 2009.

1. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

Just wondering which series you guys like more because both have similar plot among other things. I like them both. For me, I thought the one thing that made War and Beauty great was Sheren's performance. For Beyond, the female cast is more rounded talent wise.

2. sindee

sindee Well-Known Member

I like both Beyond and War and Beauty ;D I don't why i just love to watch these dramas lols the casts for both of the dramas are very good ....Well the biggest reason for me is because Charmaine is in both of them ;)

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

war & beauty made me cry, that scene when maggie cheung was shown got an arrow on her back, that was cruel. it's still too early to compare this to war and beauty, too early

4. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

War and Beauty was good .. I liked it a lot .. not sure about this one though.

5. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

Why open that forum so fast, this series just started ! Wait till the end before saying which one we prefered.

6. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

War and Beauty is different in my opinion... It never started as a grand drama unlike Beyond... but it was able to capture everyone due to the good storyline...

7. doubletrio

doubletrio New Member

i like both..... with moses and charmaine

8. tony1f959

tony1f959 New Member

War and Beauty was good .. I liked it a lot .. not sure about this one though.

9. kpang85

kpang85 Member

War and Beauty was a grand production...wasn't it?

10. h0wiie

h0wiie Member

i pick war and beauty, story conveyed better by at least three actors together in that series, especially with sharen tang, and it was minus the glitx and glam, just traditional headpieces lol i noticed the story before the glam in war and beauty but i noticed the glitx first before the story in realm of conscience. ^^

#10 h0wiie, Nov 23, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  11. DarkEternity

DarkEternity Member

Both of them were really good, loved all the characters

12. kinkycupid

kinkycupid Member

Definately war and beauty for me. I found the story line more captivating.
    ________
    THE OFFICE DICUSSION

#12 kinkycupid, Dec 19, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  13. DarkEternity

DarkEternity Member

War and beauty had all my fav old actresses!

14. Nerix

Nerix Member

War and Beauty os one of my favourites so there is no doubt about it. Very simple the story of War and Beauty is just much better.