Beyond the Realm Vs. Born Riches

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by dkliu, Oct 21, 2009.

1. onni

onni Well-Known Member

I would say both are very good series. I guess i enjoy both the series, but i think i prefer Born Rich more because it is a modern series. right now, it is only up to ep5, so i stll can't say which is the best series.

2. trankiet

trankiet Member

Beyond the realm is good for the laly watching this series, most favorite player are so good

3. bvballer

bvballer Well-Known Member

both series are good and full of many great actors.

4. haru

haru Well-Known Member

we should also have this topic in the 'born rich' forum..wait there isnt a BR sub forum!!!

5. AnissaLi

AnissaLi New Member

agreed it's a tie so far!

6. TiffYeung326

TiffYeung326 Member

BTR is ahead because it has its own section LOL !

7. sfun

sfun Member

i like BTR better than Born Rich coz like the olden day drama better

8. haru

haru Well-Known Member

lol i reckon, we demand a forum dedicated to BR haha

9. Sponge_bob

Sponge_bob Well-Known Member

Both are good and worth watching . Enough said ^^

10. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

i think they r both interesting but born riches is kinda better but like btr has better castes

11. jklee369

jklee369 Well-Known Member

First impression of BR (1ep) was , this got the feel of a good drama but sadly this had tailed off a lil bit. It needs more development.

While BTR I have been impressed with my first impression and my expectation have been pleasantly met. So on this I prefer this drama.

12. blkperc

blkperc Well-Known Member

i prefer watching born rich...
    i dun like watching new ancient tvb series now a days...not up to my expectations..lol

13. trankiet

trankiet Member

I glad to see some actor been disapear long time, now they come back in this series together

14. glazier3azn

glazier3azn Member

the beginning of Beyond the realm of conscience was sad!!

15. shinmaw

shinmaw New Member

BOTH series are be far consider the best tvb greatest series production of this year. I Guess?! Hope to see great ending also. thanks for sharing !!!!

16. square

square Member

Is it not a bit too early to decides which is best? Born Rich is 41 chapters and Realm is 33 chapters !! so so much can happen.
    But at this stage I’m enjoying watching Born Rich as Ah Ho Ye is so funny, he child like characters when she has a tantrum are hilarious.
    It’s always nice to have a bit of comedy in these series just for a better balance, but Realm is Constance scheming and plans gets a bit depressing especially when its winter and you want to watch something with a warm feeling!

17. Chococat

Chococat Member

Aah, i can't choose between the one of them >_< the actors and the plots of the two series are very good, and they are quite different, so in my opinion, they're two "must watch" serie :)

18. moranna

moranna Well-Known Member

Way to early for vs match, both are not even same type, should be which one to watch more like, I like both so far though.

19. tea.funny

tea.funny Member

haha I totally agree! but sometimes BTROC gets too intense for me. Born's pace is really slow.

20. haru

haru Well-Known Member

From Ep6 onwards, BTROC has won me over in terms of pacing & the storyline, BR started at a good pace but then it went back a slow draggy pace. lol