Big Brother

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by jaijay, Jun 25, 2006.

1. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

lol yeh u see that mikey now tho tryin on with imogen now cos she got no grace.

yea that lea is on him 24 so stupid with her fake things..haha

i dont get how pete always has to say wankers tho..lol but its funny when he does it

2. He can't help it he has tourettes, which is a disorder.

I hate practically everyone in the house part from Pete and Nikki!! ^______^

Ash talks as tho shes some rude black girl!! Arghh... whats up with that? She needs to sort it out! She looks really pale without makeup!! Scaryyy to look at in the middle of the night!! =s She proper tryna stir things up sayin to Lea that Nikki said she proper snogged Pete!! Whatever!!

Lea needs to get her act together, she acts as tho Pete is hers!! >.<" Give the BOY a break!! She gets so jealous all the time and too emotional... *sigh* Leave Petey alone!!

I don't kno why she had a boob job!! They are TOO big!! It's not in proportion to her body, her backs gonna hurt! It really doesn't look nice! I don't have anything against people having boob jobs, but shes just ott!! >.<"

3. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

lol u need go on big brother big mouth isit called wer ppl go n talk about the house mates..hehe

would u ever go the house like a lisa? hahaha

lea jus needs to b out nex..she moans to much like a granny

4. I'ld never go into the house, it's better watching it =p I would go maddddd I did!! What about u? Would u ever go into the house? =p

I watched it last night for the first time for ages! OmgZ! Lea and Ash argument was pathetic! Argh! Hate Ash and Lea needs to stop crying!! >.<" They are all so paranoid!

When Ash told Imogen bout what Lea told her ---> Everyone was takin the piss outta her when she first came in etc... Imogen was like WTF!? Blah blah blah Lea's lying etc etc... U'll see the clips when u get outside.
    OMG!!!! What a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her and Grace was imitating her when she was lookin in the mirror, etc etc Argh! Imogen is a biatchhhhhh!! She's just as bad as Grace! Imogen does the same bitchin as Grace, but Grace gets the most blame for it.

GET IMOGEN O.U.T!!!

Glen is sucha muppet! He was like can I get some new black pudding coz it was out of date. "Big Brother will get back to u" ----> This is the point where u say thanQ and LEAVE!!! But noooooooooo!! He talks and talks!! Talkin bout the perfect meal to eat with it, different layers of sandwich....Blah blah blah!!! Mannnnnn he talks to much CRAP!!!!!!! But he makes me laugh =p

5. JolinV

JolinV Well-Known Member

This years big brother is boring.. too much bitchin and being two-faced behind each others back. why can't they be more open like last yrs housemates.

6. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

Ive been watching this year big brother and it was good at the beginning (funny as hell) but it got boring and sucks now...

7. JolinV

JolinV Well-Known Member

ya tell me abt it.. im hating most the ppl in the house..
    hey dim8sum ur username sounds familiar, do i know u from somewhere? :S

8. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i like the song big brother

9. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

it has got boring but what ulot think bout the new ppl that has come in the house now? i think its stupid

but i would like to wot will happen when ash goes back in the house.hehe

10. JolinV

JolinV Well-Known Member

i thought the idea was wicked when davina first announced it the week b4 friday, but ever since meetin the new 5 housemates..i'm totally hating the idea. esp. that old fogey Jayne ergghh. i sooo wanted to punch her the time she was jumping up and down the bed in the secret hse.

11. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

yea i hate that fat women did u kno she broke the bed the first night she went in the secret house?..n she think she all gud now in the main house.

did u watch it 2nite..ash was cryin like a baby..lol its bad how every1 was watchin her make a decision who had to go.

their so many of them in the house now..i wana see wots gona happen nex cos thier r too many of them now.

i think lea will go friday hate herrrr n her fake boobsss

12. I didn't watch it last night >.<" Did I miss anything good? -unsure

13. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

yea it was ok..but if u watched it 2nite it shows everything wot happend yesturday la..hehe

14. OmgZ! I watched it last night and Ash was cryin like CRAZYYY!!! >.<" Think she was wayyyy over t top! But I thought it was nice of her then she went up to Nikki tho ^^ Hmmm... Who do u think is up for eviction tonight?

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

awww pooor evil_mui haha

16. ^ Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Poor me what? >.<"

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

u were crying lol...do u want a cookie?

18. LoL! Bless ya! U kno what... read what I posted again ;)

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

hahahaha oooops...i don't htink i got enuf sleeep yesterday

20. Hehe!! Silly!! Go get some sleep la ;)