Big Brother

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by jaijay, Jun 25, 2006.

1. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

im hatin ash shes a fooool she needs to go!

dame she so fake >.<

2. Yeh totally agree!! Ash is a b**ch!! She is totally fake!! Hate it when she goes pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!! Like wtf!? >.<"

3. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Lol...she shouldn't go yet... there's still aload more ppl that should go before her

4. Yeh!! Coz ppl in there like her >.<"

Susie and Richard will go before her I think...

5. goo wak jai

So she probably could still last 2 weeks...

6. Mmmm...arghhhh just lookin at her is yuck!! Shes like the type that needs makeup >.<"

I wan Richard to stay to keep Pete company!!;)

7. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

init did u see ash when she sed i dun like bein number 1 the most deciving person n startd cryin so dumb.grrrrrrrrrr

8. What was their task? >.<"

9. aussiekid

aussiekid Well-Known Member

juz reporting.. jamie won aussie big brother 2006.. yayy.. he's quite goood lookinggg.. check www.bigbrother.com.au

10. goo wak jai

^Lol, they were so weird

11. Yeh I kno...LoL!! Weird lil dance they had there!!
    The bathroom scene was funny tho -lol!!

Havent watched it in a while!! zZz
    Only gonna watch the eviction LoL :p

12. goo wak jai

yeah same i always watch the evictions init...ha the bathroom was a jk, and i didn't even know what they were doing on the phone...

13. They are idiots! LoL!! Yeh Big bro is so borrring nowZ-sleep

I saw a lil bit of the repeat this mornin...was cryin coz they did a test or something and she come 1st for being deceivin person or something...

From that...I kno whats gonna happen...shes just gonna be all fake again and be all nice so the ppl dun nominate her!

But if she gets nominated she will def be evicted!

Theres like 8 ppl left now -^_^ Wonder what big bro has up his sleve-rolleyes

14. goo wak jai

Yeah big brother always do some weird stuff. Anyway who are u talking about up there?

15. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

who watchd it yesturday..big bro went on holiday n they had this automated thing in the diary room.

was quite funny seein glen and pete bein stupid in there.

tnite gona watch who gona b up for a eviction.hehe

16. Imogen, Susie, Mikey and Jenni is up!! LoL!!

Interesting!! I think Mikey will go coz hes bein sucha twat lately!! :p

Did anyone watch last nights?! When they was doin nominations!! LoL!!
    They kept playin the 'your on hold music' to Susie and she was gettin so annoyed!! LoL!! They played it and then stopped...she thought it was over...but no!! LoL!! They was like u are now in 6th in the que!! -lol

But yeh I think it would be hillarious if it was Pete or Glen coz they would have made it funny!! Susie is just BORING!

She was like I have much better things to do then to sit here! Err...Like what!? She actually said that she would go make a cup of tea!! LoL!! Hmmm...surprise surprise!!

She was in there for over 30 mins!! ^^

17. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

yea i saw it was funny..hahaha..they took the piss..n the ppl outside was thinkin she was gone..lol

she got wel pissed tho n didnt swear shes good.

yea mikey is a dick thinkin hes to good now..he shud go or susie

18. Yeh!! its between Mikey and Susie really! Coz Jenni and Imogen hasnt really done anything for ppl to vote them out!

Aww did u hear when Pete had to nominate!! He was havin problems!! Bless him!!

Ash is a drama queen!! Shes like oooh Mikey always gets it! Yeh get over it!!

And when Pete and that lot came out of the diary room she was like they are inconsiderate, people are sleepin...
    Errr HELLO UR TALKIN WHILE PPL ARE SLEEPIN!! Shes sucha lil b**ch!!

She looks like sucha tramp!! Her hair is proper disgusting!! >.<"