Big Brother

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by jaijay, Jun 25, 2006.

1. ukbutterflygal

ukbutterflygal Well-Known Member

omg!who voted for grace to go bak in!!! arghhhh!

i wonder which one of them will get to go bak into the main house?!!keke!i dont mind who as long as it aint grace!!LOL!

2. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

lol that mikey must b happy to b with grace again but hate her man! >.<

i think they hav to choose 1 of them to go bck in the main house..so i wonder whos it gona b

3. If they actually get to choose its between Nikki and Lea...

But I think Nikki will end up gettin the most votes ;)

Cant believe Grace!! Its a lie!! GrRr!! apparently she got 8.4% of the votes where Lea and Mikey had 7.something %?

Nikki had like 6. something% :D

4. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

so niki had the least votes for her to get in?
    she shud had got more!

glen the idiot went on the roof n jumpd in the other garden n startd knockin so mikey n grace herd n didnt kno wer it was comin from.lol

yea niki wud get most votes from the house mates

5. Hmmm...cant actually remember the % right...>.<"

If I remember correctly...Nikki got highest then Grace then Lea and Mikey drawed :p
    Think Nikki got 64.something% coz I remember her gettin more than half of the votes!! Woooo go Nikki!! ;)

Haha!! Glyn climbed onto the roof!! LoL -lol

6. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

watched abit of it. Niki might come back, watched like 20mins.

7. Didnt watch it last nite :p What happened?

Gonna watch it tonight tho!! Hehehe!! Lets hope Nikki goes back;)

OmgZ!! Ash was like yeh Nikki Nikki lalala and Nikki was like yeh I hate her! LoL!! -lol

8. goo wak jai

I think Imogen gt out. Not sure who got back in though,,can't bebothered to watch it anymore.so boring

9. Right heres my super dupa long update ;) U better read it all!! -censored

Basically Imogen is OUT!! -^_^ She seemed pretty happy tho! When they called her name out Glyn's face was -down But Ash...she was CRYIN!! -cry2 yet again! Its like yeh u faker!!

Imogen had 30secs to go..all she did was her made up and stuff!! Like hello!! say goodbye then!! Her hugs and good byes were so brief!! -noclue And wtf was she wearing!!?!?!?! -what? It was disgusting!! Its as worse as Ash's eviction dress!! -mellow

Lalala her interview was boring! But she wans Glyn to win!!

Pete was in the diary room and was talkin about how he missies Nikki and basically sayin he loves her!! It was so sweeeeeeeeeeeet!! -blush2

Richard got stuck in the sofa!! -lol That was hillarious!! Coz he got told off for the takin the tiles off the wall so he was like I'm hiding! Nikki hid in one and Rich hid in the other! And his belt got stuck in the gap! And he couldnt get out! They was like get the knife...Nikki got a knife and coz she was laughin so much...it looked dangerous!! Big bro was like Nikki out the knife down! LoL

It was Graces b'day yesterday and he got given 21 mins in big bro! Glyn just grabbed her and swung her round forever but accidently head butted her mouth!! LoL -sweat

Ash was impressed, Jenni didnt kno what do to and Pete was in the toilet havin a pee!! And she gave Pete a pic of her and her sis from Nikki!! Cute!! -^_^

Ash asked her bout the water thing and Grace was just like yeh shut up its my b'day and sayin she got her hand shakin for it!!

Erm...Rich, Lea and Nikki was in the diary room and Nikki randomly shouted 'Pete I love u' and Pete and Glyn was right outside so they was shoutin things back!! So cuteeeeeeeeeeee!! But big bro come in between and told them off!! Stoooopid big bro -noclue

Richard got called into diary room, he had to go back into big bro and read instructions! They all had to come to a decision to which one housemate would join them...and it was lovely NIKKI!!

At first it was just Lea and Nikki, Lea and Nikki but they only had one min to decide...but they all ended up sayin Nikki for Petey!! -^_^

Glyn wasnt allowed to vote coz he was on the roof the other day!! :p

Aww it was really hard on Rich coz he wanted Lea too!! But he also wanted Nikki...but for Pete he had to say Nikki!! He was like in tears!! Bless him!! But Lea wouldnt mind!!

The other 3 got evicted....all through the night the crowd was chating 'get Grace out' yet again!! -lol Then why put her in in the first place!? <_< But felt sorry for her coz it was her 21st and all...

Nikki went back in and Rich gave her a big hug and everyone else and her and Pete were huggin for agesssss!! It was the sweetest thing ever!!! -blush2

Awww!! So cute!!

Then it was back to Davina...but she was too busy watchin the screen of whats happenin!! LoL!! -lol And when she was presenting they kissed!! And she missed it!! -lol

Ash was like yeh they in love lalala its so obvious!! Like duh!! Shes sucha muppet!! Arghh!! That girl needs a slap!!

Think thats all for now!! -rolleyes

10. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

wow very long update..lol

it was obvious nikki was gona go back in..hehe

every was laughin at ash wen she was cryin..lol espeially davina

11. Yeh shes so dumb!! Why she cryin for!! Stoooooooooopid women!! >.<"

Yep my supa dupa long update!! Hehehehe :D

12. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

oh this site bck up now..grr keeps goin down

who watch it 2nite? was funny that they had to act n be other house mate..lol

n ash is bein stooopid dat fake gal!

13. goo wak jai

wth that update is soooooo long. U can write evil mui lol... Ah Imogen got evicted last week. And niki came back lol. I reckon Pete will win

14. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

wel whos gona win is between glen or pete

15. Damn right my update was LONG!! And u should of read every single work of it too!! -noclue

Apparently Ash is second fav to win! I read in newspaper that some guy was postin on net the statistics and Pete was like 33% and Ash was 31%

Hate her!!! She apparently was an actress so...it explains it all with all her 'actin'

Erm..I wan Pete to win but I dun think he will coz big bro is gay and gonna give u something u aint gonna expect >.<"

16. goo wak jai

eww didn't read any of ur update lol. hm..I want pete to win i guess.

17. goo wak jai

Big brother has now ended...Pete won as predicted lol

18. Nervios

Nervios Well-Known Member

i didnt even bother to watch crappy brother, but i guessed pete would of won anyways

19. JolinV

JolinV Well-Known Member

Woah, i;ve not logged on to PA for some time now... anyways, overall this years BB has been a big disappointment, too many boring ppl.. hope next yr would be better. And for now *ahem new thread* XFACTOR!!!!! hehe =D

20. goo wak jai

^lol...'X factor'... Yep big brother was very boring. Ha X factor was a jk with Chico...