Big Brother

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by jaijay, Jun 25, 2006.

1. JolinV

JolinV Well-Known Member

Lea will be gone tonight.. nexts up will be Jayne! *fingers cross*

2. OmgZ!! Lea's going!!! Thought Richard would leave >.<"

3. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

haha told u lea would go la..i didnt get to watch her get interview any1 watch can tell wot happend?

yea did u see ash n nikki making up is it for real?..lol

o yea that jayne hate her man..u see here arguin with that spiral? haha funny

4. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

o yea either richard or that jayne shud go next O n susie she soo boring man jus always drinkin her tea!

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i need to start watching this big brother thingy

6. Hehe Kdotc LoL!! ^^ I bet u dun even kno what it is right? ;) Bless ya!

Yeah I watched the interview! Davina was like u fancy Pete etc etc and stuff and she was like was u jealous when he was with the other girls and she said 'NO!' OmgZ! What a Liar! She was proper paranoid and always wanted attention from him! Tsk! Oh yeah, she shouted 'I love u Pete' just as she left the house! LoL!

It's so weird how she and Richard have become so close now, she was like I'm glad to have lost to him! She only got like 53% of the votes! So it was pretty close!

Ash and Nikki.... not sure what thats about >.<"

I was laughin so muchie when Spiral was 'TRYIN' to ride that bike in the middle of the night! He's so silly!

7. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

^lol So Lea's going or gone right? last time i watched it was a few days ago but it was like 20mins lol. I hate Richard he said Imogen is boring when u had to vote for someone to leave...i think it was richard...

8. Yeah Lea went last night! Richard stayed....Boooooo Hate Richard!! Think Susie or Imogen should leave coz they don't really do much! Bloody Susie with her TEA! LoL

9. goo wak jai

LOl I want Richard to go next! Imogen is getting abit boring i must admit. she's gone quiet now

10. Yeah! Did u watch it when she said that she was close to Pete?! I was like WTF! No she never! What a liar! She was proper suckin up to him, he was proper freakin out tho! LoL! Bless him! What is Imogen playin at! Leave the poor boy alone!

Richard should have gone ages ago!

What do u think of the new housemates?

11. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

i think jenni is ok n quite pretty when she dont show her teeth..hahaha

yea u see mikey n imogen gettin close now?..hehe that garce aint gona like it.

Lea she a fool but fort richard shud hav gone first.

sprial was ridin that bike thats wen that jayne startd arguin with him init..lol

12. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

bet pete feels better dat lea's gone now..lol

13. goo wak jai

oo jenny, i might watch big brother tonight just to find out who she is. Actually i think football is on tonight too so...i might just keep changing channels

14. LoL!! Jenny smokes!! Tut tut!!

Lea was ott! Glad she's gone, but Richard should have left! :p Erm... Spiral! Aww I like him!! Hehe

I think Nikki's tonned down now, I swear she's gettin less voted each week right? ;) Bless her! She's so funny! Love the way she speaks!

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

is is this more of a girl show?? .. i sitll dont know wat it is

16. Hahaha!! U shoon ba la kdotc!! U dumb dumb :p

17. goo wak jai

I just saw Jenny on Big brother smoking. She looks quie pretty, and Niki is crazy lol

18. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

haha at evil mui..yea been watchin the football tonite

wots happenin in big bro update me evil mui..hehehe

19. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

yea jenni smokes hate that bt she pretty i think..hehe

nikki wil always be funny but she calm down now.

get susie n richard out man

20. JolinV

JolinV Well-Known Member

Yeah it is more a girly programme! (no offence to any guys here who watch it!) its not a popular choice for guys, all the lads i know hate the series infact..hehe

what country u from anyways? don't u have a big brother series there?-huh
    We're debating abt a reality tv show Big Brother 7 (UK).