Big Brother

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by jaijay, Jun 25, 2006.

1. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i live in canada...i tihn i know awt big brother is..its on global i think..its not chiense rite

2. Nope its englishy!! ;)

Did anyone watch it last nite? What happened?? >.<"

Yeah I think Jennys pretty too, but she hasn't really done much atm :p

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i do know u ppl r talkign about...seems like another oc thats y i didn't watch

4. It's a reality tv show ;) Do u underseeeedand?

5. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

oo lol..then i do'nt know wat u ppl r tlakin about..ill search on tv

6. ^ Dumb Dumb

7. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

lol Big brother is borng though sometimes, i only started watching when i was at my cousin's house and they forced me to watch it....i wanted to go on the computer but they didn't even let me, they said this show was hilarious.

8. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

was watch italy vs france final tonite..wooo was excited italy desreve it :)

big bro can be boring when u watch it live tho..but its ok when u watch it where they jus show the good parts of it.

i never watch it 2nite cos of footy so forgot bout it tim..must see wots happenin in there 2moro.

jenny voice is bit off dont like it either..lol jus think she pretty dats all she only 18 that glen is tryin it with now that perv guy..ahhaha he liked lea init

9. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

i thought big bro was crap when the very first 1 startd neva really watch it..but since it always comes on every yr now it kinda jus got me watchin it.

but it is funny to watch these ppl start arguein with each other n stuff tho.hehe

so do u think these ppl go in there r them selfs?

10. wongv78

wongv78 Well-Known Member

Big-O waste of time.

11. JolinV

JolinV Well-Known Member

LOL, you joker! ur a bloke of course u say that!

12. JolinV

JolinV Well-Known Member

i watched the footie too,and big bro was on at 10pm, so u could still have catched it =P Well Nothin much happened today anyways, Glyn and Pete got their hair bleached and usual conflicts between Nikki and Aisylene.

btw Glyn's name is spelt with a "y" not an "e"! Just thought i'd mention that to u all hahahaha.

13. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

does any1 know if big brother airs in toronto?

14. don

don ello

what's big brother....never heard of it?....

15. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

o it was on at 10?? didnt kno ah plus didnt check after footie..hehhe o well
    watch it 2nite :)

soo is dat how u spell his name now?..ur very noticeable of him wor u like watchin GLYN? hehehe

16. Didn't watch it last night lol! Oh wells! Yeah, I agree it does get boring at times but then again it can be quite good ;) The most funniest part is when Pete fell in the pool! I can never forget that!! U should have seen his face!! Bless him ^^

17. jaijay

jaijay Well-Known Member

evil muiii likes pete.hehehe

18. goo wak jai

Oh i think i watched that part in the morning when i was eating...pete is the weird guy rite...he was sitting on the edge of the pool and he just dropped-lol. I never watch it...sumtimes i watch it because i'm waiting for other stuff to finish.

19. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

alll u uk pppl and ur big brother show!! lol

20. goo wak jai

LOl u live in canada or sumthat?