BLOooooPPPPPPP!!!!

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by b-lee, Jul 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

tell me about it...... coz we had no common room we had to make do with the canteen and its like during my free periods the canteen is like soo dirty -shock and the kitchen staff growl at you as they're trying to clean up and we're like sat there coz theres no where else to go *sigh*

2. Awww so cham!! -lol

Guess I'm better off then u was then!! Hehehehe ^^ But yeh...I never eat in the canteen! Its like u have to fight to get a seat! Rather take it up to my nice and lovely common room!! :p

3. brown_bear

shut it you........ im over it now anyway have your stoopid common room

4. Hahahaha -lol

5. brown_bear

hey what plans have you got for the rest of the day??

6. I'm watching think its called King of games atm :D

7. Better get more Afro Samurais then... Bruce LEROY STYLE.... ROFL

8. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

don be be quotin ma av now

9. lol it was suppose to latch on to the previous post...

10. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

mmmmm, moon cake. .. . .White Lotus with Dual Yokes, White Lotus is the best

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

any1 watched simpsons? it was goood..fat tony has a son

12. don

don ello

i had some moon cake yeterday....it's so good

13. Omg! First day back today....gots a okay ish timetable....but todays was GAY! I have 5 lessons a day right....today I have period 1 and 5 >.<"

GrRr!!

But 2mro is the best!! Got ONE lesson! *woot woot* Hehehe! Gots it at 9-10 then get to go home!! Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!

Mmmmm just ate a yummy dan tart! *DrooLs*

14. brown_bear

hey thats really spooky as ive just had a dan tart too my mummy just came home and bought me some.... hmmm oo so nice, gotta love them :D

hey sounds like your timetable is pretty good especially tomorrow :)

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i got so much readgin and a few assignments to do..um so scrweeed..i need to start nerding

16. don

don ello

not so much homework for me yet but i think i already lost my english textbook lol i'll have to check the classrooms tmr

17. brown_bear

^ aww man thats right bad hope you find it soon la -lol

18. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

omg 1 period days suck. i use to have 1 period (1hr30mins) on a driday morning... so i had to wake up super early just to go in for 1 dam lesson....

19. brown_bear

^ yep i agree, it must be really annoying to just come in for one lesson but i never had it that lucky... i always at least had 2 lessons a day looking at my old timetable now :D

20. LoL! Nah its okies la! I always wake up early neways :p Hehe

OmgZ! I've couldnt sleep for the last 2 days....dun ask why...I dont even kno...>.<" At last night was the worst!

Erm...was crying and my eyes were like whoaaaa....really bad! >.<" Last night couldnt sleep...then when I finally did....it was bloody peein it down with rain! Soooooooooooo loud!! >.<" Then...went back to sleep....then someone rings me >.<" Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Today I looked lyk shieeeeeeeeeeeet! Couldnt keep my eyes open! Eyes were so bad >.<" Lucky I only had one lesson >.<"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.