Bloop n Bloopper

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Oct 7, 2006.

1. wait are you looking for a job in toronto or hk? if its in toronto, HOOK ME UP YOOO!!!

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i wana work in hk...cause i want experience..i don't wann go no less than 2 month if i go lol..and if i fail a course them im fuked...i unno if i should book plane ticker anymore

3. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

it'd be helpful to know how to read Chinese if you wanna work in HK, no? =\

4. Ahahahaha!!! did yall see the new message... thread diggers get instant ban!! xD and freakin' Knock was diggin' a few up at first too.. lmao... ahahahhaah...

5. heheheh i was playing around with fire, and i found out i can hold fire inside my hands by shaping it like a cup. it was ssssoooo cool!

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

ya..u wanna teach me? hahaha

ya that trick is old

7. ssshhhhttt i realized that.. -unsure

8. ha.. watch him burn his eyebrows off...

Thas brisk baby!!

9. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

shit its almost end of week 3 and i got nothing done for skool..didn't study or touch anythign skool related...and i got presentaion on tues and assignemtns to do..im fuked!! and i still need to look for job lol

10. lol i think you jus better off findin some kinda job.. cuz your ass always slackn in school.. -lol..

yo once the PA Radio jump off... me n you gon be on Sirius.. n thas serious.. -cool2

11. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol sirius...so pa members can listen to us in their cars
    fuk this im droppping out and pursuing my rap career like eminem did..im moving to la next week hahahaahahah

12. thanks you just gave me an idea. im gonna use the brisk slogan for my sig. :D

13. damn today was my lucky day...

I saw this really hot girl again.. so at first I thought she was Japanese..

then I talked to her today n realized she's Chinese!! but speaks mandarin.. >.<

but damn she was lookin' good.. almost like that girl from the Tifa thread.. yea mang.. she was hot...

so now I need to know a way to quickly learn mandarin!! what to do!!??

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i unno but ssometime if i see a hot girl and tlk to her then she speaks manderin im like suddenly not interested lol unless she only speak english

15. LOl fak.. that doesn't help dude.. -doh

but yea at the same time I kinda feel you.. like aww... it's gonna be hard to communicate.. but then at the same time you're like damn.. she's HOT!! -devil... ahahahha -lol

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

yaa..thats y i prefer canto..don't worry holla at that girl and borrow her virginity haha

17. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

not really, considering how it'd take my whole life to get the simplest words into your head. =]

omg, for some reason, that reminds me of something this guy said to my friend... he was like "GIIIIGIII!! I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU!" and shes just like ".... what?" and he says "MY VIRGINITY!" hahahaha omg i laughed so hard when i heard about it.

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol it wont' take ur whole life...and that would b weird...u're liek 2 years younger than me and teachin my chinese..too embarassin hahahaha...did u mean jooojoo not giiigiii? =p....maybe ill say that to my friend tomoro ;)

19. lol when was this middle school or somethi?? damn I can speak it sorta n hear a lil.. but can't do sentences and dunno that many words... >.< damn what am i to do..?? leave the hot girl alone?? =/

20. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

all u gota know is....."wall I kneee" and "vir jin knee tea"