Bloop Not Once.. Not Twice.. But ThRice...

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jan 26, 2007.

1. sp-lork

sp-lork Well-Known Member

um...i dont think so. subway would be faster though =T anyways, im heading to bed. *yawn* tests tmrw =(

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol wer u studying? nitezz la

3. Lmao.. I think it's the pple who should be scared of sp-lork.. might set the pple on the train on fire!!!!

Damn after much scouring and 50 tabs later.. i finally got a Pink PSP... -___-;

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

lol ur whack...avril sinign in mandarin
    [youtube]_N13DLrRdr4[/youtube]

5. lol wtf.. I posted that hella long ago...

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

yay its friday :D

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

o u did ecko? i saw it somewher and i was laughing

8. sp-lork

will not! only if they come near me. =P

yeah..my gosh. been waiting for the weekends for so long ><;;

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

shiiiiiiiiiiit... my Pharmacy Entrance Exam is tomorrow morning at 9 AM ::)( im pretty stressed out, i hope i get into the program

10. aww shit.. on a Sat too... lol no partying for you tonite.. -lol

yo goodluck on the exam mang.. you pass it, taking PA members out to dinner!!

11. sp-lork

awww...fearless_fx, i hope you pass with flying colours. hey, is pharmacy stuff hard to get into?

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol hmm... its not like the SAT, i cant study for it. i have to write an essay on a random prescribed topic and then a personal profile where i haveta write about myself and my experiences. 845 people are applying to the program at the university im trying to get into, and they only have 80 seats... so i got a less than a 10/1 chance. Still, like Han Solo said "Never tell me the odds, kid." I'l try my best, and if i dont get in this year, il try again next year; while continuing to work towards a Biochem degree.... perseverance is key :p

13. wha.. ahhahaah.. like trying to "How Jong Yuen" -lol either way.. you buy all of us dinner aight... n why are you still on pa...

14. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

feales fail so u can b lik me =) hahah u wanan b cool dont u

15. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

hahaha i cant study for this exam cuz the essay topic is random. im just chillin, reading previous essays iv written, trying to get in the mindset... pa isnt a distraction... msn on the other hand :p

16. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

failure isnt cool dude >.< I'm part asian, losing face is a big issue with our peoplez.

17. yea but I'm sure the other side wont mind... forget bout the test dude.. les go hit up Kdiggitys house n get on that Xbox live...

18. sp-lork

^ -lol ecko, i can see why you're a failure as well.

and fearless, i totally know what you're saying about losing face. always have to do well or else its embarassing ><;;

19. Ha! please... since when... hell.. just being able to Drive!! in my own Car!!! is a bigger achievement than that of what you can accomplish... xD -lol

20. sp-lork

but you're OLDER than me. of course you can drive and have your own car. that's not really fair mann