BLOOP ReSURReCtion

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW..one of my fishies died just now......=( shiettttttttttttttttttt

2. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

damn what you do to those poor things....-roflyawn

3. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ She did say korean food for lunch...

4. MissCheekS

=/ i dunno......i take good care of them wo...

5. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

hmmm maybe a sign....
    you mean you didn't make a mess when you cut them up or what :biggthumpup:

6. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Take good care = death

Dont take care = alive.

:wiggle:

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yes her definition of "good" is very questionable:p

8. MissCheekS

dudeeeeeeeeeeeee..............i bought my fishies MEDS i mean MEDS usually ppl just buy new fish and flush the old ones down the toilet cuz the meds are more expensive....

i feed em twice a day...
    i bought filter, pump, stoney things, plants, food....what more do they want

awww..the other one doesnt look too happy...hope that bastard wont die on me too...gaaaaaah

9. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Funny how you call something that you care about:"bastard". -lol

I commend you for not flushing them down the drain. At least you killed the fish mercifully with MEDS. :bowdown:

10. MissCheekS

=O hey the meds were for that white spot disease.....

white spot disease are caused by stress...hahahaha damn...stress???? are u freakin kidding meeee

a fishy got stress....u must be joking... haha anyways...apparently the new fishy had trouble adapting in the new water =/

------------------------------------------------

hehe hehe -sweat -sweat-sweat hehe hehe hehe

ima bit nervous about tomolo dheeeem.....ayohhh.....hahahaha i think ima fong databeast fay kay :p hehe hehe hehe

11. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Funny how you added that last part with you being nervous after your fish are stressed. You sure its not you getting white spots and needing the meds? -devil

Go go Angie. You can do it for tomorrow. -^_^

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol "bastard" sooo sad for the fishes around you...taking out your anger on them like that :kekekegay: jp

13. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

did u put those two in different bowls...

14. MissCheekS

lol....i dont have white spots wo....dont say that....i dun wanna die like my fishies did....

@flaming..2 separate bowls................................
    i flushed one down the toilet already...the other ones still breathing but kinda like floatin around =/

15. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

The other one died too?....how long did u have them for?

16. MissCheekS

omg...do u really wanna know...one...for 3 weeks..and the other one 1 week now.............=/

the newer one gave the other one a disease..damn that *#^&#*@!

17. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

RIP to the fishies. Conclusion, give up your hobby of having fish. I reckon a cactus would be better suited for you. -evil

18. DataBeast

DataBeast New Member

I don't think you should feed the fish 2 times a day. Fish tend overeat and don't know when to stop even when full. It is actually better to feed them a little less than more. This also helps keep the water clean b/c there is less debri.

Second, you should change the water if possible if there was a diseased/dead fish in the past cause the bacteria is still in the water.

19. MissCheekS

nah...i was thinking of getting a chili plant...u know...so i can chop chili off the plant when i wanna cook spicy food

those plants cuteeeeeeee..... but its too windy on my balcony =/

20. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

I think chili plants can be indoor as long as you put them close to a sunshine spot then they are going to be fine. Get a cherry tomato plant, its nice, small and edible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.