BLOOP ReSURReCtion

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbes

bbes Incredible

whats so shocking about that. anyway since ur all reminising bsb and spice girls how about the gd old pokeman cards lol.

2. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

pokemon cards? man hahaha...thats not old school...i was a bit older already...i did watch it occasionally though :p

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

i never sed they were old school but since u were thinking of spice girls and bsb then i decided on pokemon lol. haha that reminds me of tamogochi things lol. there were so crap but addictive lol.

4. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

hahaha but bsb and spice girls are old school to me...as in primary skool stuff....but yeah tamagochi.... i remember
    my mum brought me heaps from HK....

5. bbes

bbes Incredible

i remember them getting banned in school cos everybody kept checking them. lol.

6. lol i had 3 of those gave a couple to my friends i never really did raise one properly

7. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

yeh the always seem to die so quick -lol-innocent2

8. man this sucks. uoft sent me an email saying i can have 3 softwares for free, since im a CS student..

but i went thru the list, theres nothing that i could use.. its either i have a newer and better version for free, or utterly useless... like windows server...

and i NEVER back away from free softwares.... hmpf.

9. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

easy now..no need to rip on windows server..

10. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

yeh sucks when u can have free stuff but it all sucks...

i could have vista business free, but who the hell would wana run vista business....

11. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

BlOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP =) teehee

12. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

First time I've seen you happy and not stressed about Exams, schedules or some other problem. lol

13. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

omg ang....just had to watch it b4 u went to sleep...hahaha....omg...u said walkmans...CRAAAAZY...i wonder where my walkman is now...i actually put on some bsb tunes today while i made dinner just because of ur vid...yes, yes, bsb for life! -tongue2

omg...bsb was like the first concert i ever went too. i thought my heart was gonna explode of happiness when my mom bought me the tickets. but yeah...nick carter, now such a LOSER!

tamagochi...i never had one. nobody cared about me enuf to get me one.

14. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

The Backstreet boys saga was one of the worst moments in music. It spawned a number of boy band copy cats and started the era of bubblegum pop. It was so hard to find quality stuff back then on the mainstream.

*Prepares flame shield*

15. lee-lee

boy, u better run, fast! -shoot-shoot-shoot-shoot-shoot-shoot-shoot-shoot-shoot

16. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

:p

I knew I should have thought twice before messing with BSB fans... Lol

17. lee-lee

^oh come one...do not tell me u did not jam along to this one:

[youtube]AgH-jWCny9U[/youtube]

don't even try to lie. every person liked this song. EVERYONE. if u didn't, then, then, i dunno, u just suck. hahahahaa

18. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

heyyy i've been happy before!!
    and how were your exams?? aced them? yeah?

19. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Vid doesn't work, but I can guess which one you mean. That song was everywhere!. I'll admit at first it was somewhat enjoyable, but it just got to the point where I was just so sick of the song. It was like i couldn't get one minute of silence without hearing it.

@michelle I got one more exam. English, but to be honest I never study for English exams. I think I did ok on my physics exam. I know for sure I got 2 questions wrong.

20. lee-lee

[youtube]uPdHBSFYkbg[/youtube]

for those who want to reminisce. hahahha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.