BLOOP ReSURReCtion

Discussion in 'Random / Offtopic' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

:\

I remember the arguments girls would have about N'Sync and BSB. Let's start that up again -lol

Who's better?

2. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

lol, no doubt my favorite bsb song ever
    well one of my favorites, haha

3. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

@khaotic> Neither LOL Though n'sync brought us Justin so HMMM.

Your avvy with Zorro is adorable. ;)

4. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

pfffft....BSB all the way. they were the original...can't beat that....however, i liked both and never hated either. i was full on obsessed with boy bands. whooooo!!!

[youtube]SeeN7jrSFRs[/youtube]

omg...justin's curls...soooo adorable...

5. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

To much BSB! Time for a change!

I think N'Sync and BSB were both made by the same producer, and released their albums at almost the same time.

[youtube]kPQR-OsH0RQ[/youtube]

6. lee-lee

aaahhhh...the smell of teen spirit...

7. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

bsb. boy bands and bubble gum pop, when i think of that i think nostalgia...but if it weren't for that nostalgic feeling i would say they suck haha, seriously they sing all bubbly and shit and some of them are really gay, like really haha.... anyways the only person who came out of that era still really successful is JT, proves they are only in the PAST.

8. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Omg all this backstreet boy talk has made me relize something...

The Dumbass Jonas Brothers are trying to bring back the boy band era, only with guitars....

9. lee-lee

eh...boy bands. it was great while it lasted. but it shouldnt come back. i like remembering and that's about it. dont actually want it to come back.

10. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

If the Jonas Brothers do manage to bring back the Boy Band era... I will hide in a cave until quality music returns.

11. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

^good thing you still have someone like me saying: "who the fuck are the jonas brothers," good sign boy bands still buried but i barely listen to the radio at all so......

12. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

The Jonas Brothers are a group of talentless pretty boys with fans who over exaggerate by treating them like gods. Some even go as far as to compare them to the Beatles. The fucking beatles.... That's just to far...

Never thought I would be willing to punch a 13 year old girl, but if she said straight up in my face. That the Jonas Brothers were on the same level as the beatles. I would have to make sure she cant use that mouth to ever talk again.

13. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

u know...its such a coincidence...i was cleaning up my room yesterday...
    and i found the concert ticket "1999" man...9 years ago....hahaha

hahahaha...dont be hatin...
    must admit...ur right though....so many boybands tried...

bsb ftw!

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

woah thats from a long time ago, how long ago did u clean ur room?

15. MissCheekS

hahahaha....it was in a box full of my old stuff... im being forced to do a big clean up... my sister wants to have my room so i gotta move all my stuff out soon

16. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

MY FINGERS FEEL LIKE THEY GONNA DROP OFF.....!!!!

I HATE WASHING THE CAR IN THE WINTER....-angry -angry -angry -angry

17. MissCheekS

lol...then dont wash it...go into the drivethrough carwash thingy.... all u have to do is sit :p

18. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

I Wish I Could..but Baba Say It Scratches The Car
    I Think More Like He Too Tight And Dun Wanna Pay For It.....<_<

And And Its Only Fair Coz We All Take Turns To Wash It....

I Just Hate It When My Turn....to Wash It......

19. bbes

bbes Incredible

who says u have to wash it today though. though to be honest the sun is out today so it prob isn't as cold. but then it could be warmer in a few days time lol. anyway why can't u just get other ppl to wash it for u in those car parks.

20. MissCheekS

awwww....use warm water to wash the car then :p i cant remember whens the last time i washed my dads car
    when i get my own car ima drive it through the car wash thingy too....everyone does it wo :p
    && im lazy -lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.