Bloopers lol

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by KaY_xD, Nov 4, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

**credits to the awesome netizens**

the unavoidable ones:

a modern building (episode 4)
    [​IMG]

light poles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and this
    [​IMG]

mistake ones:

cremation is not popular in the Tang Dynasty
    [​IMG]

the three character classic is from the Song Dynasty, not even exist yet in the Tang Dynasty

[​IMG]

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

nice find, but I think most people who watched it didn't even know about it.

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yup .. like i look at the subs more than looking at the background scenes, and i noticed in the previous dramas they once sub in the wrong characters

netizens have good eyes :punk:

4. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I wouldn't have thought about this because every scene was intense, lol.

5. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

yeah .. i didn't pay close attention to the detail either; however, i knew the story wasn't following history .. the headdress and costumes were more than a good sign so i didn't see the point of pointing it out as mistakes ..

if it's based exactly on history, the drama will have tons and tons of mistakes .. lol i believe the most important thing here is that everyone enjoy the show .. it's not meant to be a history lesson after all .. lol

6. hellokid40

hellokid40 Member

Watching Beyond is too intense at times, don't even have the time to look at the other stuff. These netizens are really remarkable, but the bloopers will not spoil my mood to watch Beyond, i think it is nice.

7. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

If i didn't read this, i wouldn't never notice lol :D

8. tamagodaisuki

the modern building and poles are easily to be seen, but to know "the three character classic is from the Song Dynasty, not even exist yet in the Tang Dynasty" boy, do you need to know basic chinese history LOL

9. ichik0

ichik0 Active Member

I would never have noticed such small detail! lol
    maybe except the most obvious one would be the "3 zhi ging" - which chinese philos could point out.