Bobby Au-yeung In Fathers and Sons

Discussion in 'Fathers and Sons - 爸爸閉翳' started by philostrate, Aug 11, 2007.

1. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

He's a very calculative business man who dislikes children...LOL he's capable and yet silly at the same time imo..I love the scene where they rush to the parking lot to avoid paying for parking fees..I wonder how's his chemistry with jacky jai

2. HeavySmoker

HeavySmoker Well-Known Member

His very keen to help others, just like his god father. No if only i had an uncle like that!

3. nateee.lee

nateee.lee Well-Known Member

yeh..i agree w. heavysmoker..he helps othas a lott..his acting is awesume in dis drama~

one of da best actors out dere:D..did a pretty good jobbb x]

4. Yong-Shi

Yong-Shi Well-Known Member

Bobby's character in this movie is serious yet often funny at the same time, haha.
    I remember the part where he was in the supermarket examining the chip bags, and he was wondering why the chips were all crushed. Then he saw the little boy shaking a bag and tried to scare him by blowing up a plastic bag and popping it to surprise him - he ended up scaring the little girl instead...hahaha.. :D

5. jaychouurmom

jaychouurmom Well-Known Member

bobby is really smart with numbers in here. i think him and yoyo mung is a great couple.. they're always funny together.

6. pto88

pto88 Well-Known Member

bobby is great in whatever role he plays. he is that good. thumbs up!!

7. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

he's developing a chemistry with his son now..it's awesome that he's finally opening the door of his heart to jacky jai.

8. cat

cat Well-Known Member

he is great.

9. d3vil

d3vil New Member

totally agree with you on tat.

10. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

talking about what he's supposed to be means nothing. this isn't a novel or movie.

but discussing his acting is to have no doubts. he's been in the business for a while and these types of role fit him well..

he's great too.

11. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

His acting is good...But i feel his character is a bit boring here...

12. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Gosh he is getting fatter each time i see him in new drama.... His acting was ok in this drama... Nothin spectacular in it....just plain ok

13. thchung

thchung Active Member

he is one of my fav TVB actor. I think whenever there is a movie that he stars in, it's going to be good.

14. o2ken

o2ken Member

he's funny.. and a good actor.. cant deny that one

15. shu qi

shu qi Member

He has a special name in the serie and he's funny.

16. deadman_inc

deadman_inc Well-Known Member

overall the series was awesome, some scenes were soo good that i even cried, family thing is something that shouldnt be foresaken...

jacky jai was so cute ah...wish my kids would be like that in the future...haha

17. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

[​IMG]

so far watching him, not a great father! lol.

18. simplysk

simplysk Member

love bobby in every series! he's just such an amazing actor that every role seems to be like his own personality!!
    especially loved the chemistry he has with Jimmy仔, it's almost as if they were natural father and son!!

19. cindyw_xo

cindyw_xo Member

Bobby's acting has an aura that makes everyone happy.

20. golden-pig27

golden-pig27 Well-Known Member

A serie with Bobby in it... can't be bad . He's very funny and in this serie he makes everyone happy