Boring Series

Discussion in 'Yes Sir, No Sir - 點解阿Sir係阿Sir' started by negiqboyz, Apr 29, 2011.

1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I had high expectation on this series but it turned out rather boring. I can't stand Moses and Tavia .. so not the teacher type. This drama is almost syn to Bobby Au Yeung and Tang Shui Man series about helping delinquent youth. Sigh ...

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

One tip, never have high hopes because you will have higher disappointment. I personally don't find this series boring.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I dont find this series boring because this series is what got me to liking Cilla. So i enjoy watching her.

4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

yea, like i said before, this series is boring. I remember watching a lot of gunfights and violence in the theme song. So when that part comes up, holla at me guys.

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Just keep watching.

When the gunfire shit comes up.. you wont know why it happened.

6. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

the first 8 episodes can seriously make you sleep i just like the current episode which took the action AWAY from the school AND THE TEENS. OMG they seriously ruin this series. This episode was almost teen free and it was funny all the way through. I like moses' cousin and his aunt and uncle they're fucking hilarious. And his dynamic with the former triad boss is funny too. So i will say right now take the direction as far away from the school setting as possible and this series can be redeemed.

7. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

First 8 episodes doesn't make me sleep because Cilla never tires me :trollface:

But again, if you're not a fan of her.. you'll find it boring.

8. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

she part of the pok guy crew eh thats why :trollface: anyways their acting was wayyy over the top lol it was friggin ridiculous and not funny unless your 15 i guess.

9. im on ep. 7 and its very zzzz right now...thinking of continue or not

10. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

All the shows in Aus are shit boring so I watch anything I can get my hands on.

I dont think the show is boring, just a bit slow.

On ep 6 Linda still hasnt appeared :facepalm:

11. tinywarrior

tinywarrior Active Member

Lo sir doesn't fit as a teacher...he kinda acts so stupid..But then again, the episodes is now heading to action...

12. kevin

kevin RAWR!

I dislike his cousin because of how he intrudes Mose's privacy such as checking his chatbox and getting him into trouble. Another is how he gets his nose into everything which stops Mose from doing his thing. His all over money. His uncle just 'da wang lay gong', they make the wrong sound good and they keep stealing food from Mose's house and lie about it's expiring.etc 'Hung yeah' doesn't seem too bad, it appears that he really did wash his hand in a gold bowl.

Continue, it will get good =)

She will appear in episode 7 =)

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

She's part of my pok guy crew. Con heo.

14. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

cilla is pretty funny...

what other series was she in? i dont remember seeing her

15. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yea i got bored as well...quit watching after a week >.<
    maybe i aint the target market anymore.........watched too many similar dramas before. i dont feel like watching something similar again

16. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

@pok guy ah wtf con heo don't make me make you pok guy forreals sei yan pok guy jai. Haha admit that your crew is pok guy righttt :facepalm: damn gum dor yan sei mmm geeen nei sei geh. pok nei gor gay laaa..

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

We're the pok guy crew.. because we make people pok guy. Not ourselves.

18. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

sei jai bao:facepalm: pok nei gor guy

19. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i agree. too many bratty kids not much of a plot...ron looks hot though...

20. louis87

louis87 Well-Known Member

is it really so boring ??