Bosco Wong as 凌至信

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by love_of_tvb, Aug 7, 2008.

1. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

sooooo disappointed with his role!
    he was just an extra for fillers.. :( thought he would have had a bigger role boo!!

2. hermidude

hermidude Well-Known Member

I think Bosco is crucial to Linda's plot...the development and stuggle of her character....being a 3rd party like her mom.

3. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Although i dun really interested in the relatioship in between Linda, Bosco and Ray.. due to their love story, abit bored.. starting is quite sweet and interesting.. but come to now.. ( i watch up to epi 32 ) abit bored..
    but, i would feel Linda match Bosco more, they look match and great..compare to Linda + Ray.. feel they look more as brother and sister lo.. and sometimes..
    i see Ray treat Linda well.. but, its give me a feel of, its no love.. cos, in the series ray is Goon Ga Zai, no matter Ah Yue, Ah Hing or Ah Chow..he oso care so much..so, when seeing Ray treat Linda well.. i dun feel any love relationship inbetween them..

And, to Bosco, he dun have any big role in the series.. i think so, in Heart of Greed , he even have more.. any way.. like his role as a Doctor.. cool and handsome.. :)