Bosco Wong Chung Chak

Discussion in 'Chinese Male Artists' started by AnnieS, Apr 14, 2007.

1. s0uljae

s0uljae Well-Known Member

his actor isn't that great to be honest? and he isn't that great of looking guy just an average asian dude.

2. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

of the young tvb actors i must say that bosco is one of my least favorites. It is really easy for him to look not nice. but he was really good in heart of greed. :D

3. cRush

cRush Member

i love bosco! i think he's really good in HOG and he's just so cute in war of the in laws 2! his singing is alright, it can be improved.

4. Yellow Horse

Yellow Horse New Member

I like his acting. Isn't he cute...

5. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

he is sooooo cute!! (not in that pic tho hahaa)
    i love his sor jai roles on tvb, dont mind his manly roles either lol... hate he wen he plays the bad guy tho (the player),, really really dislike him then.. hmmm wonder if he's a player in real life? hahaa~ but yea he makes a gd couple with myolie- tho' he could find sum1 prettier with his looks, but they both so silly and joke-ry :D

6. hkmashi

hkmashi Member

I love Bosco, he is one of my favourite artists. He was so funny in The Seventh Day.

7. fidelis7119

fidelis7119 Well-Known Member

Bosco is not the hottest guy you'll meet, and yes he's kind of average but at points he's really cute!

His acting is all that matters anyway....he's a great actor...

and he's rumored to be with Myolie...seems very reliable since he snuck her out to meet his mom or something i think..but of course, they're both denying it.

8. 3di_boi112

3di_boi112 Well-Known Member

I loved him in War of In Laws, soo adorable. He's average looking but a good actor!! Really experienced.

9. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

haha, nice pictures of him tien! lol hes a great actor!

10. teinghao

teinghao Member

acting improve lots .... overrun RON NG these days already

11. I think Bosco's acting is very sound, which is why I was able to harbor intense dislike for him in Dicey Business.
    I love Boscolie as well. :D

12. masiuling

masiuling Active Member

I love bosco. For the set of young stars his acting is great! and there is something about his lips that is extremely attractive.

13. jasmiine

jasmiine New Member

Bosco is sooOOOoo cute. Can't wait to see him in person. Love him lots.

14. smartangel

smartangel Well-Known Member

He is very cool and cute, hm his actor no doubt "the best"

15. thisxone

thisxone Active Member

I like Bosco, but I feel like nowadays, they're promoting him too much, and putting him everyone. I think thats gonna hurt him eventually, cause pretty soon, people are going to get sick of him and move on to others. btw, he came out to sing too, his voice isn't bad at all, in fact its pretty decent, but i feel like he's not going to get as much fans as he could have.

16. bebehabs

bebehabs Active Member

i started to like him from *war of in law I*

17. tobiko28

tobiko28 Member

I started to like him waaay back when he was acting as a pilot with the other 3 pilots and when all the attention was on 'ng cheuk hei' He is really good in acting i think. Singing wise.....well he is new in that field so he needs a bit of time.

18. 999999

999999 Member

i don't like bosco, his acting is shit, the best impression he gave me was in WOIL

19. melleong

melleong Member

dislike his acting in the gem of life....
    but overall i think he is a better actor compared to Ron ng

20. rosequartz

rosequartz Member

I really like Bosco, think he is so attractive.