Boxing Day Sales!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by don, Dec 25, 2006.

1. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

guess experience varies. college and unis i attended fully implemented dell machines and laptops. A couple a companies i worked with, we deployed a lot of dells. odd. always had excellent support and other buddies a mine same thing at their companies. currently rockin a dell core duo 2 lappy for mysel.....and a new dell lcd tv for xmas...etc..the list goes on..

2. ms-jojo

ms-jojo Well-Known Member

my sister went to the States on Black Friday, and she said there were absolutely no lineups and great sales... sounds better than Boxing Day. sadly i didn't get to go because i had a chemistry class i couldn't miss that day. =(

3. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

WTF thers no boxing day in the states? i went yesterday and there was stuff on sale...hmmmmm...the prices was good

4. ms-jojo

what did everyone buy? =]

5. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

Actually, they're not the same. [​IMG]

"Black Friday" is referred to as the day after Thanksgiving, whereas "Boxing Day" is the day after Christmas.

Just because we don't have a special name for "the day after christmas", doesn't mean we don't get any sales [​IMG]

Uni's you attended?? Guess you really are as old as they say [​IMG]

6. jm3

jm3 Well-Known Member

He obviously meant that boxing day in canada is equivalent to black friday in the us, not that they're the same thing. ;)

I mean, Nirvania was able to figure it out!

Perhaps the holiday break is taking a toll on your brain!! You're usually much sharper than this :D

7. peachey

The question asked was "boxing day? wtf whens that? Canada Only?"

To which the response was "its what americans call "black friday"

Surely you can't blame me for not being able to read his mind. [​IMG]

Though I must admit my response was rather hasty. [​IMG]

Oh shut up... my brainpower must be diminishing from eating too much in the festive season. I shall resume my studies tomorrow, which is more than I can say for you. [​IMG]

Anyway, I plan on being MIA for many many weeks due to exams and stress... may see you next year [​IMG]

8. Knoctur_nal

one can only assume pieachiey. i could be lying about the unis and colleges...who knows..

9. don

don ello

really?.....but was there any like 3 year contract thing that applied?

i was gonna go futureshop or bestbuy to grab some stuff but didn't want to wake up lol but one of my friends went there lining up at 5:30 -lol

10. peachey

Right... I mean, your inability to spell my SN correctly despite the fact that it's right in front of you could mean that you were an elementary school drop out for all we know [​IMG]

11. jm3

jm3 Well-Known Member

What do you mean??? I'm ALWAYS studious :D

ouch! lol :p

In that case, it shouldn't be considered "selling". More like giving away or donating -cool

12. peachey

Is that so? [​IMG]

lol... Knoc knows that I'm joking, right? [​IMG]

#32 peachey, Dec 28, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2006
  13. Knoctur_nal

the young and absent minded, such as piechiey, thinks shes funny. However, shes the only one laughing.

14. peachey

Same can be said of the great and holy master of all, Knoctur_nal, able to spell with such distinct accuracy. [​IMG]

15. Knoctur_nal

why proper spelling when the point gets through either way, right...i thought so.

16. peachey

Indeed, Knoctur_tal [​IMG]

17. Knoctur_nal

and the smart ass shows herself. the young vs the old. well, i think we have hijacked this thread far enough. if you want to continue this, i suggest you start a thread and i will definitely continue this with you..hahah.

18. ms-jojo

yeah its the 3 year contract one.. i was thinking of getting it anyway.

other than that Boxing Day was the shietz. i got a DVD player, Nintendo DS, scanner, AE sweater, and AE jeans. =]

19. don

don ello

lol dvd player was 9.99 at superstore haha -lol

20. ms-jojo

yeah! haha thats the one i got. =P