Brangelina: Polls, Moles and Aisle Strolls

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by Moki, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Moki

Moki Guest

Brangelina: Polls, Moles and Aisle Strolls

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are making the grade with female college students, at least when it comes to sex education. According to the Boston Herald, a recent poll by the data-minded folks at Playboy finds that 54 percent of college women would cheat on their boyfriends with Brad, while 57 percent of them would hop into the sack with Angie.

And speaking of college, did Brad, George Clooney and Rande Gerber (the guy otherwise known as Cindy Crawford's hubby) thumb a ride with a student who was in the right place at the right time?

A big-eared mole tells the New York Daily News that Gerber recently related the story of how the trio was left stranded in upstate New York last month when their plane was rerouted due to bad weather.

"So they were in Syracuse and they had to get to Manhattan," the spywitness tells the paper. "They ended up finding a random college kid and paying him to drive them in his car."

It remains unclear why they couldn't just get a rental, or how they managed to squeeze so much male prettiness into one vehicle, but the lucky student allegedly made out OK in the deal, earning a stack of cash (said to be around $1,000) and a night at the swanky Mandarin Oriental Hotel.

"The kid was calling his mother from the car," says the source. "He couldn't believe it."

Meanwhile, Brad and Angelina may have three failed marriages between them, but that hasn't stopped talk that they are preparing to take the plunge. Both Us and the Star are floating vow-swapping stories, though with very different timelines.

"He is talking about getting married [to Angelina]," an insider tells Us. "He is from a pretty close-knit family and feels comfortable in that type of [environment]."

While Pitt won't officially become Jennifer Aniston's ex-husband until Oct. 2, he has seemingly embraced the role of family man with Angelina's kids: 4-year-old Maddox, who reportedly calls him Daddy, and 8-month-old Zahara, whose baby bottle he was recently seen toting in his back pocket as he cradled her in his arms.

Still, the mag believes the alleged aisle walk won't happen anytime soon. "They won't get married for a while," another source adds. "They both have their hands full with the new baby, working and their other pursuits."

Star, however, doesn't seem to think they'll go for the slow and steady approach. "Brad and Angelina are planning to marry soon," a snitch tells the tab, with another positing, "They both have the attitude that there's no time to waste in becoming an official family. Brad will probably adopt Angelina's kids before they actually have a wedding."

One insider predicts an elopement sometime between late 2005, when Pitt finishes work on "The Assassination of Jesse James," and next spring, and helpfully gives a heads up on the possible venue: Clooney's Lake Como villa.

"George brags that he's made friends with the locals," explains a source, "and that they'd do everything in their power to make sure the wedding was private -- like refusing to rent boats to paparazzi."

Pitt's rep tells Star the marriage talk just ain't true, a denial that will likely give Aniston little comfort.

#1 Moki, Sep 16, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2017
  2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

wel...al i have to say is that angelina is one sexy woman...

3. thay have been kickin it around calgary lately too, I will let you know when I have them over for dinner

4. Moki

Moki Guest

i'd like brad to be my buddy and angelina to be my lover

5. azngurl4eva23

azngurl4eva23 Member

they're a weird couple, i dont find angelina pretty , shes alright though

6. nsdragons

nsdragons Member

they seem like they're together.. are they "officially"?