Brink of Law Discussion for Episodes 1-10

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by Nirvania, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

What do you guys think? How you liking it so far?

2. Blobbyy.Asn

Blobbyy.Asn Member

lol, only watched 6 epd. but its actually better than i expected XD. Thought it wud be boring.. but it isnt. lol. looking forward to the rest of the epd.

3. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

i've only watched up to ch5, and the film seems very interesting... alot of action.
    Steven's father in the film died too early i reckon, i thought he would've lasted longer since he's alright at acting.

4. Kali

Kali Active Member

Yeah like it very much (only saw it the first three series) the mix of action and gamble is really okay!

5. littlebaby

littlebaby Well-Known Member

can anyone tell me something of the few episode? hehe

6. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i just finished 8 and this series is fuked up...2 ppl u thougth would b one of the important characters in the series dies....and i knew it..shirly kissed ron

7. chickenutbread

chickenutbread Well-Known Member

AHH! haha. watched first 10 chapters and on the verge of my seat to find out what happens in the 11th episode because of the previews o_O very concerned and kinda wondering what else is going to happen in the next 15 chapters because situations seem to be escalating at a very fast pace and so i wonder has the storyline reached its climax yet? ^_-

8. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

thats messed up, Steven ended up losing his job all because of his sister!

9. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

The series is getting more dramatic now XD I feel so sorry for Steven, I can't believe his sister would do that. It definitely shows she is really jealous of him.

If I was Steven I would have slapped her already lol XD

10. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Oh, so the dad and the cop dying makes the series "fuked up"?

I just finished episode 10 and very eager to watch the next, especially of the scandal where the cops falsely charged Steven for the possession of illegal substances. I felt somewhat angry when I saw Steven's little sister giving fake evidence, despicable shit!

11. G-4

G-4 Member

ep 11 when will release ??
    i waited very long already...

12. NYGirl83

NYGirl83 Active Member

It's better than I thought it was going to be after the first two episodes. The first episode made it seem like it was going to be boring.

13. eason41

eason41 Well-Known Member

What steven's sister did was messed up, but she is pretty cute tho.

14. 1xplicitchik

1xplicitchik Well-Known Member

this movie is overall okay so far watching eps. 11 omgg i hate steven sister so much to a pt where i want to punch her in the face if i ever meet her omggg she is such a cant swear in here but the replacement of a female dog >_< god arghh she makes me want to not watch this movie anymore lols

15. tarteaucitron

tarteaucitron Member

Gone are the days when you know that the "high caliber" actors are going to last a long time. TVB is starting putting in more surprises for us:D

And I know it's unfair, but I don't like the Shirley character. Her face reminds me too much of Zhang Zhiyi. She's doing a very good job of making the audience hate her...

16. baby_tinker

baby_tinker Member

Kenneth Ma was actually quite hot in the film...
    Gruesome, I couldn't watch.

And every scene that Steven's sister is in is annoying.
    Every single one!

17. ftann

ftann Well-Known Member

[/QUOTE]And I know it's unfair, but I don't like the Shirley character. Her face reminds me too much of Zhang Zhiyi. She's doing a very good job of making the audience hate her...[/QUOTE]

Hmm... I don't really hate Shirley though, i think cuz she has such an innocent face, it's hard to hate her even though i know she's trying her hardest to be a bad character.

Perhaps Shirley and Steven's sister should have switched roles. Everyone's hating the sister more than Shirley! And Shirley is suppose to be the more evil character!!!

Is Steven's sister a newbie? Never seen her before, she's doing pretty good in being the annoying brat, but she becomes good again in Ep14, we'll see how good she is at portraying a good girl. :)

18. im hating steven's step sister.... she's bitchy looking and evil!! i want to smack her!!!!!!she ruined his brothers reputation to cover some guy she just met omgomg. >_<

19. bububu

bububu Member

the police sister are so cute n nice]

20. nghuilok

nghuilok Member

So many people die in this series.... i wish the father could stay longer... i really love ron's and the lawyer's character