Brink of Law Discussion for Episodes 11-20

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by kdotc, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I bet they'll do something lame again. In the preview we only saw Michelle look over in that direction, but maybe she only saw Bernice's arrival and not Steven with the USB. Maybe Bernice and Steven will work something out and hide the USB from Michelle. Or Steven can frame Bernice and save his own hide?

They'll definitely do some lame twist again lol.

2. hey

hey Member

OMG this series is so good and intense! i wonda wht mission Berniceand wht she really is. and i also hate shirley n michelle in this series espicailly da way tht shirley acts nice then when da person she hates does not see her she haz this evil expression

3. therecanonlybeone

therecanonlybeone New Member

i think steven is going to say something like, OHH I GOT A MESSAGE AND I WANTED TO USE THE COMPUTER OR SOMETHING, thats what he always does at their house anyways. and then michelle would maybe get mad but not pissed and tell him that hes not suppose to use that computer. just a guess :)

4. i find it stupid that steven agreed to go undercover... when he isnt even a cop to begin with? lol. thats risking your life for a job that you are not field in... errr.. i will force myself to continuue to watch this series because welll... im at ep 20 already might as well...i dont like the direction of where the plot is going. -_-

5. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Well Steven is doing it for uncovering the truth behind Kenneth's death.

6. victorlg88

victorlg88 Well-Known Member

nope you were all wrong ha. Wing blocked the view :D

7. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I was close! TVB so predictable lol.

8. azntxsw138

azntxsw138 Active Member

it is getting more interesting!!

9. qpower

qpower Well-Known Member

Well, steven is good for going undercover. His best friend, the one who lend him 10,000 HK money, was killed and he has a shot to uncover the truth about it.

If a friend of yours like that died, I think you would do something about it.

10. laycee

laycee Member

this show is soo good

11. be realistic... wow. i would let the authorities handle the case of my friends death...<_<

12. KandyKidx

KandyKidx Well-Known Member

I knew Michelle's husband were evil too to be honest. I said to my mother when I watched the 5th/6th episode. I said since the director lets you know that Michelle and her brother is evil and I bet one of the people in the house who looks good is also evil. =]]. I just can't believe that Kenneth died though cuz I thought that he was gonna be apart of this and it's a happy ending that everyone has a pair and bleh.

13. angeli2o4

angeli2o4 Member

it's really easy to predict what is going to happen next. I think that bernice is a undercover cop.>.<

14. nosukio

nosukio Member

not sure if anybody else realise about ron's real dad... he's a bit acting female ish... ?
    not as cool and man as before..

15. dream821

dream821 Member

This series was so good. It is one of the best series in a while. After each episode I couldn't wait for the next. Can't wait to watch the rest.

16. cruella_86

cruella_86 New Member

This series is good!!

17. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

shirley yeung pisses me off in this series. such an evil two-face. ><

18. g9news

g9news Well-Known Member

This series is better than I thought. It reminds me of a saying "Never judge a person by their look"

19. thangkevin

thangkevin New Member

i was a very nice movie to watch

20. codon

codon Well-Known Member

-boat