Brink of Law Discussion for Episodes 21-25

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by kdotc, Feb 5, 2007.

1. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

episode 22: hahaha!! yeah, when ke yee was knocked by the wheelchair. If his mum didnt come i think she would just let ah long sitting on the wheelchair and let it go.... omg! wonder what happens to chi go!!!

Gonna watch episode 23 now!

2. Yea!! rarely i've see her as a villain...shes doing great, ive always been a fan of hers she just so consistent with every series she does...then again shes been acting for about 30 years now...shes an well experienced actress :)

3. SUSIE-DANG-1988

tonight's ep was shocking!!! lucky chi go came out of the car quick!!
    this series is sooo good!!! its getting very intense!
    omg!! wonder what happens to ah jung!!!
    i think chi lung knows now!!!!!

cnt wait for tomorrow's last ep!

4. Silversaber

Silversaber Active Member

Who thinks that Ron actually dies in this series? For some reason, I just don't think it'll happen. Then again, this series is full of surprises.

5. kar3n86

kar3n86 Member

nah i think Ron will die in this series, coz the spoiler at the end of the ep the father said he even killed his own son blah blah blah, but i think Shirley probably push ah long in the pool

6. SUSIE-DANG-1988

Just finished watchin the last ep!!!!! =O

LAST EPISODE: OMG! ah jung knows that his uncle killed his dad!
    OMFG!! I cnt believe he actaully killed ah jung?!?!?! and he wanted to kill ah long too?!?! o_O
    feel soo sorry for ah long... i kinder think he would kill himself.
    OMG! i rly didnt think Kam Chi would go mental!!!
    arrghh!! ending unexpected!!!
    The whole series was rly gooodd!!!

7. rockywong.87

rockywong.87 Active Member

damnn.. u guys are too quick... i cna't follow upp... this sucks!!

8. rockywong.87

rockywong.87 Active Member

i wonder what will be the next series

9. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Comment about 25 with spoilers:
    Yeah the ending is pretty unexpected, but Michelle suffering psychological problems is expected. I love Shirley in the last episode! The argument she has with Michelle is great. The look in her eyes was scary lol. She got the ending she deserved too. Kate's poor acting is brought out again too when she see's Ron's Corpse. I doubt her characters' childishness can be used as an excuse for her behaviour time and time again.

10. Silversaber

Silversaber Active Member

Comment on 25 with spoilers:

Okay, Shirley definitely deserved what she got. Same with Michelle and her husband. But the most innocent person of all this was Ah Long. I mean, he's smart, a good son and whatever. Yet, he suffered the most, first being paralyzed, then having his heart broken by Shirley, witnessing his own brother's death, then finding the truth about his parents... I supposed he wasn't a main character, but still, it's pretty sad thinking about that.

11. inny-mui

inny-mui Member

i have to say, the ending was pretty good, compared to all the other tvb series within the last yr or so. even though how they found out it that "dop" was a typo was sort of stupid...it wrapped up nicely. just a bit scary how shirley looked at the end in the hospital bed...

12. AisuTsuki

AisuTsuki Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm going to have to say Shirley definitely took the light in this series. Her final argument with Michelle was fabulous. I really enjoyed it. However, Shirley's ending was a bit miffed. I really doubt she'd become paralyzed due to a gunshot unless it was directly at her spine -- which it wasn't. It was at her shoulder if anyone noticed. But bravo to Shirley. Definitely loving her more after this series. ;P

Loved Michelle. When her older son died, the emotions that she put out were fabulous. <3!

For the main female lead, Bernice doesn't really do much at the end. Ron's death was needed in order for the police to bust them. Well, not really. It's just the easier way to go at it. Kate's acting did not interest me. If you gave her the clothes she wore for "The Price of Greed", I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't be able to tell which series she's airing for.

13. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

this series is without a doubt the best i have seen in a while.

14. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Oh god, TVB most definitely needs to work on it's CG.. the scene where they caught the illegal drug dealers was simply HORRENDOUS. All I was saying throughout was .. "WTF... so fake.... fake................. WTF that shit's mad fake!"

15. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Yea they cheaped out with CG. They did better in series from the 90s with just props. Bullets ricocheting off people lol. It's like they were firing at terminator!

16. asianviez

asianviez Well-Known Member

looked like main support for steven ma
    he got most lines and speeches
    thought a nice family scened would have been
    better than just steven alone...

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

omg last episde alreay? i have 3 more to watch

18. gl00mydayz

gl00mydayz New Member

I thought that the ending was a little bit forceful. I mean if the tong family is really that rich would they seriously use the same license plate over and over again? Then again if they didn't this series wouldn't end.

I knew that the bad guys would have some sort of bad ending but still it kills me to see that Michelle undergoes this mental illness thing. And well her husband...I wish they shoot him a few more times.....

19. cellfonexpert

cellfonexpert Member

don't know much to say about the ending...just feel stupid for Ron's death becoz of his stupidity...i don't know why people keep helping the cops when they r not even cops and not trained to do missions...just plainly non-sense.

20. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

The Tongs had enough trouble finding people they could trust so they kept using the same dude to do the tasks but he wasn't "pro" enough lol. The cops always check videos/entry records for crimes they think are linked so it makes sense as lame as it is. We've probably just seen too many mystery cases lol.